Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Ai đã thi iBT chưa??

Thread: Ai đã thi iBT chưa??

Default Ai đã thi iBT chưa??

Nhà mình ơi, ai đã thi iBT chưa? chia sẻ KN đi, so sánh với IELTS thì thế nào?Nên thi TOEFL hay IELTS nhỉ?

I took the iBT last February and becuz u asked for experience, here's mine ^^:
    - First, the speaking section is damn hard, you have to have a good reflextion to be able to prepare a speech in 15 secs, and then 60 secs to talk. I remembered one of my question, my very first one, is: " What's your fav things to do in summer and briefly explain why. " To be honets, i was taken by suprise and did pretty bad on that question, but later, when u get the gears to work, things get easier.
    - The same thing happen for the reading section. NEVER ever reading the whole thing first. You probably heard that tip before somewhere, and it's TRUE. ( i got 29/30 for reading). I tried to read the whole thing for first question, and quickly realise that it's painful, and way too uneccessary. So i start to skip and focus on certain detail.
    - Listening is....bad. It's bad not because it's hard, but because in iBT, different ppl take the test at different time, so when i was doing my listening, the bastard who's next to me do the speaking. And he annoyed me way too much. I can't even focus on my test. BE PREPARED for such situation !!!!!
    - Last is writing. Again, rumors get it right, u shouldn't repeat the question in the opening paragraph, or u'll have to suffer. Try to practice at home to get a high words-per-minute rate, speed up your typing skill would help A LOT.
    Those are my experience, i got 104 for the total btw. I know it's not verygood, but enough for me. ^^.
    PS: i assume that u wanna take the test, so i wrote those things in Eng since i'm not very good with VNese. If i bug you, i apology. ^^.

Default IELTS Samples

Free IELTS Samples: http://www.ielts-exam.net

I haven't taken any TOEFL test but when I had a sample test. My experience when doing the test was the same with khaostheory. I didn't have difficulties doing reading and writing section but the listening and speaking section, especially speaking. If you don't prepare carefully, I bet you will be nervous and easily ruin the test. The short time for speaking requires a lot of preparation and experiences before taking the test.

Quote Originally Posted by khaostheory View Post
    I took the iBT last February and becuz u asked for experience, here's mine ^^:
    - First, the speaking section is damn hard, you have to have a good reflextion to be able to prepare a speech in 15 secs, and then 60 secs to talk. I remembered one of my question, my very first one, is: " What's your fav things to do in summer and briefly explain why. " To be honets, i was taken by suprise and did pretty bad on that question, but later, when u get the gears to work, things get easier.
    - The same thing happen for the reading section. NEVER ever reading the whole thing first. You probably heard that tip before somewhere, and it's TRUE. ( i got 29/30 for reading). I tried to read the whole thing for first question, and quickly realise that it's painful, and way too uneccessary. So i start to skip and focus on certain detail.
    - Listening is....bad. It's bad not because it's hard, but because in iBT, different ppl take the test at different time, so when i was doing my listening, the bastard who's next to me do the speaking. And he annoyed me way too much. I can't even focus on my test. BE PREPARED for such situation !!!!!
    - Last is writing. Again, rumors get it right, u shouldn't repeat the question in the opening paragraph, or u'll have to suffer. Try to practice at home to get a high words-per-minute rate, speed up your typing skill would help A LOT.
    Those are my experience, i got 104 for the total btw. I know it's not verygood, but enough for me. ^^.
    PS: i assume that u wanna take the test, so i wrote those things in Eng since i'm not very good with VNese. If i bug you, i apology. ^^.
    nice joke! ... 104btw ??? isn't it good? so high !!!!!!!!!

Default KHóa học TOEFL iBT tại Trung tâm đào tạo IIG

Bạn metoi ơi cho tớ hỏi thêm thông tin về khóa học TOEFL iBT ở trung tâm đào tạo IIG với. Bạn có thông tin chính xác về khóa học không share cho tớ.

Thanks