Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
hi ! everyone

Thread: hi ! everyone

Default hi ! everyone

hi all, i have registered for a long time but now i have a greeting to all. My nickname is thuannguyenanh ( thuannguyenanh@yahoo.com ) i like much but one of my favourite things is to learn English. it need for me in many aspects at life .Being learnt E is my happiness. I hope that i can learn much from you

Hi thunnguyenanh! How are you? Welcome from your old friends at the vdict community. I send you best wishes for you to find a good teacher or friend to practice with. May your English speaking and writing abilitity continue to improve.

Default Hello

Hi, my name is Thiet and i am working for a thiet ke logo company and i am a newbie. I am interested in learning English and i want to join this forum to discuss about it

Quote Originally Posted by xmen1209 View Post
    Hi, my name is Thiet and i am working for a thiet ke logo company and i am a newbie. I am interested in learning English and i want to join this forum to discuss about it
    bring it on