Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help to translate viet to eng

Thread: Need help to translate viet to eng

Default Need help to translate viet to eng

Nêu a cư như vây hoai thi lam sao minh co thê noi chuyên như trươc đươc nưa? Thât sư e rât mêt moi bơi vi e đa noi rât nhiêu đê cho hiêu.nhưng a vân luôn lam cho e kg muôn nghe điên thoai vi e kg muôn nghe a noi chuyên kg vui.a thich minh giân nhau hơn la minh vui ve.e kg biêt cho đên khi nao a kg con như vây nưa.

Thank you in advance.

Nêu a cư như vây hoai thi lam sao minh co thê noi chuyên như trươc đươc nưa?
    If you keep that attitude, how can we communicate like before?
    Thât sư e rât mêt moi bơi vi e đa noi rât nhiêu đê cho hiêu.
    I’m really tired, because of repeating myself to make you understand.
    nhưng a vân luôn lam cho e kg muôn nghe điên thoai vi e kg muôn nghe a noi chuyên kg vui.
    But your actions kept me from answering the phone, because i don’t want to hear your unpleasant/sad conversation.
    a thich minh giân nhau hơn la minh vui ve.
    I think you’d rather see us being mad than being happy together
    e kg biêt cho đên khi nao a kg con như vây nưa.
    idk, when are you going to stop this?

If you keep behaving like that, how would we able to talk to each other as before? Actually, I'm very tired because I've already explained a lot to you. But you're always making me unwilling to listen to the phone calls because I don't want you saying unpleasant things. You prefer making us angry to making us joyful. I don't know when you won't conduct yourself as it is.

Thank you very much guys, thanks!