Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
pls someone help me prepare the paragraph!

Thread: pls someone help me prepare the paragraph!

Question pls someone help me prepare the paragraph!

pls help me make it correctly !

Present, I do a job as a verification operator at the PPF Vietnam Finance Company Limited. My main task is make the call to the customers or their ralative. I'll get information from them to choose the exactly results on the system. The system will identify their credit profile and gives the approve or reject results or another one for their loan contract.
    Beside, I also check the debit of the client on the CIC website, and support to Data Entry or Outbound and Telesale team.
    I can collect the information from the client and analyse them. Solving the client's complains and persuade client are my abilities.( chỗ này m muốn dùng từ lợi thế nhưng m quên mất từ đó rồi)

by the way, everyone can explain to me how to make defference bettween "client" & " customer"

Thanks in advance,
    Last edited by Baristan; 03-14-2012 at 12:47 PM.
    Khác biệt là lợi thế. Tự tin là sức mạnh. Mơ ước là thành công.

The difference between a customer and a client can at first seem quite confusing. Some people say there is not much difference, while others say it depends on the industry as to whether the term "customer" or the term "client" is used for business patrons. However, the difference between a customer and a client can best be seen in terms of an ongoing business relationship.

According to the American Heritage Dictionary, both "customer" and "client" can be defined as "one that buys goods or services." However, the Dictionary lists only the one definition for customer, but has five other definitions for client. A client is also defined as "the party for which professional services are rendered, as by an attorney" and as "One that depends on the protection of another." The main difference between a customer and a client is that a protective, ongoing business relationship is formed with a client, but not necessarily with a customer.

Word origins also show the difference between a customer and a client as the client relationship being one of a dependent business person needing protection. For example, the origin of the word "customer" dates back to the Middle English of the 1400s and is related to the word "customs" as ways of doing things. The word "client," on the other hand, was also a part of Middle English vocabulary, but it dates back even further. "Client" is derived from the Latin word cliens which means dependent or follower.

The difference between a customer and a client is that a customer can be just a patron, while a client is a patron who also seeks advice. In today's business world, we don't just have customer service, but we have "client care" or "client service" departments in many corporations. Most patrons of a business want to be informed, but those who depend on their relationship with a business such as a client with a lawyer, need a protective type of informative business relationship. A client looks to follow the advice and professional knowledge of a business leader, while a customer may only purchase goods and services from a business.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-...d-a-client.htm

customer= khách hàng
    client= bạn hàng , khách hàng quen

thank camtieu and tanyenbai so much !
    by the way, what's the mean " Request you to kindly forward your updated resume on priority " ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyenbai View Post
    customer= khách hàng
    client= bạn hàng , khách hàng quen
    client = thân chủ

Nếu là bác sĩ, luật sư hay là cố vấn thì thân chủ nghe có lý hơn.

Quote Originally Posted by Baristan View Post
    thank camtieu and tanyenbai so much !
    by the way, what's the mean " Request you to kindly forward your updated resume on priority " ?
    it means "please forward your updated resume as soon as possible"

thanks camtieu so much.
    now i understand.
    thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Baristan View Post
    pls help me make it correctly !

Present, I do a job as a verification operator at the PPF Vietnam Finance Company Limited. My main task is make the call to the customers or their ralative. I'll get information from them to choose the exactly results on the system. The system will identify their credit profile and gives the approve or reject results or another one for their loan contract.
    Beside, I also check the debit of the client on the CIC website, and support to Data Entry or Outbound and Telesale team.
    I can collect the information from the client and analyse them. Solving the client's complains and persuade client are my abilities.( chỗ này m muốn dùng từ lợi thế nhưng m quên mất từ đó rồi)

by the way, everyone can explain to me how to make defference bettween "client" & " customer"

Thanks in advance,
    Presently, I work as a verification operator at the PPF Vietnam Finance Company Limited. One of my responsibilities is making calls to customers or their relatives. I would collect information from them [to choose the exactly results on the system – i don’t understand what you meant here]. The system would gives approval or rejection base on their credit profile and [or another one for their loan contract – i don’t understand what you meant here].
    I also check the [debit – credit?] of the client on the CIC website, and support to Data Entry or Outbound and Telesale team.
    [I can collect the information from the client and analyse them – Are you stating your ability or responsibility?]. Solving the client's complaints and [persuades client – to do what?] are my forte. (chỗ này m muốn dùng từ lợi thế nhưng m quên mất từ đó rồi)

gl
    Last edited by justdoit; 03-18-2012 at 03:29 AM.

thanks justdoit a lot!