Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
phiền các bạn dịch dùm mình vài câu

Thread: phiền các bạn dịch dùm mình vài câu

Default phiền các bạn dịch dùm mình vài câu

vừa rồi tôi có add thêm ảnh vào photo 3 my profile, nhưng không được chấp nhận. tôi chưa rỏ lắm.
    đây là file ảnh gốc:
    đây là file ảnh tôi muốn add vào my photo 3, được hiệu chỉnh một chút hiệu ứng Photoshop Portrait Photo To Color Pencil Sketch
    đây là file ảnh cá nhân của tôi không phải của người khác. trước tôi có add file ảnh gốc và được chấp nhận, nay tôi muốn thay bằng ảnh với hiệu ứng Photoshop Portrait Photo To Color Pencil Sketch (tạo tý cá tính)
    tôi chưa rỏ là ảnh tôi muốn add vào có phải có watermark tên của tôi hay không vì 2 ảnh trước đều có watermark tên tôi được chấp nhận
    kính mong ban quản trị xem xét

I've just added some photos to my profile, but my action has been rejected. I don't know why. Here's my original photos:
    They're the photos I want to add to my photo 3, they've been modified by the effect of "Photoshop Portrait Photo To Color Pencil Sketch".
    They're my personal photos, not another person's photos. Before, I used to add my original photos and they're accepted. Now, I wish to replace the old photos with my new photos, which are modified by the effect of Photoshop Portrait Photo To Color Pencil Sketch (to create a little personal style)
    I don't know if my photos are required their watermarks with my name because two previous photos were accepted with the watermarks of my name.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from the administrators.

Cảm ơn........