Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help with pronunciation for audiobook

Thread: Help with pronunciation for audiobook

Default Help with pronunciation for audiobook

I will be narrating an audio version of a novel that takes place in Vietnam. It contains a number of Vietnamese words and I want to be sure I am pronouncing things correctly. Is there anyone out there who might help me? Ideally I would give you a list of words (not too many) and you would make a simple recording using your built in computer microphone (or any way you can) and send me the sound file. Sound quality is not important. Accuracy is!

Thanks in advance, Jeff

I don't think you have a good chance to get help. A lot of Vietnamese don't know how to record the sound or don't have a microphone (low demend), many others would be too lazy to find out how to help. Moreover, most of this forum member join for seeking help not helping out. Unfortunately, I don't have a microphone either. You should ask your friends or fellows. Good luck.

Jeff,

Have you tried on line web sites? I found help, from all places, you tube...................

Honey Badger

Uh... this IS an online website!

Default Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by narrator View Post
    Uh... this IS an online website!
    How to pronoun N(t), guys??