Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation Help!! ...Thanks ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Translation Help!! ...Thanks !

That's what I was understanding. Looking at the content, the fact she doesn't want to translate that to you is very understandable. That's her private life, and what you are doing here ("violating" her private life) is your private life also (she doesn't know about it). So if she's just your "part time lover" there's nothing you should worry about, because you are also a part time lover for her (which means she still has a part of her time for someone else if she wants). But if she represents more for you, maybe you should question yourself (not her) about your relationship.

I don't see anything proving she has extra relationship, but obviously there's an other guy who is trying to make this happen. It's up to you to see if you care or not. (Up to me there's nothing to worry about, since we all have people showing interest for us sometimes, that's quite common, yourself may have sometimes girls sending to you these kind of messages). The fact you come to a forum to make this translated shows that you care at least more than enough. I would not want to interfere (and this is not the kind of forum for these matters) but in my opinion, this is a jealousy behavior, and I'm pretty sure that being jealous is the last thing which could help you, it would have the opposite effect of what you may desire

Unless you are married (or other kind of committment, i.e. not just "part time lovers"), she has the right to accept the advances of other boys (which doesn't mean she will actually do something).

So if you don't care, just don't care (and don't intend to translate her private correspondence) and if you care, you'd better try to reinforce your relationship by being more caring, more gentle, more romantic, more helpful, or in a word : more essential for her. Being more jealous will be, for her, you being more unbearable. Little jealousy can be lovely when it's light and funny, like a game, but true jealousy is a destructive poison.

I don't know why I'm saying all this stuf now to someone I don't know. Just do whatever you want with this advice, and sorry if that was impertinent. Good luck anyway

Hi anhkhi, thanks for ur sincere advise. Truly grateful although part of my puzzle aren't solved.

wow...its really superb Mr.anhkhi....keep it up...

WHy not use some google translator?

green tea for weight loss|benefits of drinking green tea

Google Translate is not efficient at all in vietnamese. And it is totally inefficient with vietnamese without accents