Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please translate this letter into Vietnamese Part1

Thread: Please translate this letter into Vietnamese Part1

dbcharity

Default Cac Ban Oiii, dich thu nay cho em....em kg hieu??????

My Dearest,

I am missing you more and more every minute that passes when you aren’t with me, where I can hold you, laugh with you, snuggle with you, kiss you, touch your smooth hair, and your soft skin! I miss you! I miss you! I realized while being without you by my side is the worst feeling ever. I know our love is so strong and so passionate. I swear you’re my world, my life, my all, you’re my air. I love the smell of your face every time I kiss you, I love to watch you eat, I love to watch you think, I love to watch you sleep, I love to touch your hair, I love the sound of your voice. You do some many things for me and I want you to know they are never forgotten. You know I was just remembering the first time we went out for dinner at a Korean restaurant and watched a movie at the theatres, and everything seems perfect, especially when I held your hand for the first time....
    Last edited by dbcharity; 11-02-2007 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbcharity View Post
    My Dearest,

I am missing you more and more every minute that passes when you aren’t with me, where I can hold you, laugh with you, snuggle with you, kiss you, touch your smooth hair, and your soft skin! I miss you! I miss you! I realized while being without you by my side is the worst feeling ever. I know our love is so strong and so passionate. I swear you’re my world, my life, my all, you’re my air. I love the smell of your face every time I kiss you, I love to watch you eat, I love to watch you think, I love to watch you sleep, I love to touch your hair, I love the sound of your voice. You do some many things for me and I want you to know they are never forgotten. You know I was just remembering the first time we went out for dinner at a Korean restaurant and watched a movie at the theatres, and everything seems perfect, especially when I held your hand for the first time....
    Cứ mỗi phút là mình lại càng nhớ bạn để vượt khi bạn ko thuộc về mình,mình có thể nắm chặt tay bạn mọi nơi,tươi cười với bạn,ở cạnh bạn,hôn bạn,khẽ chạm mái tóc suôn mượt của bạn,cả làn da mền mại.Mình nhớ bạn!nhớ lắm!mình nhận thấy trong lúc ko có bạn bên cạnh thật là tồi tệ hơn bao giờ hết.
    mình biết tình iu đôi mình là sức mạnh và cực nồng ấm.Mình thề bạn là cả TGiới ,cả đời của mình,và bạn ở xung quanh mình.Mình iu cả mùi hương trên gương mặt mỗi lúc hôn bạn,mình thích ngắm lúc bạn ăn uống,lẫn lúc ngắm bạn suy nghĩ,lúc ngủ,thích chạm vào mái tóc bạn,mình thích cả giọng nói bạn.Bạn làm nhìu đìu vì mình,và mình mún bạn biết những đìu trên bạn sẽ ko bao giờ quên.Bạn biết đó, mình đang hồi niệm lại lần đầu ,đôi mình rời bữa tối tại nhà hàng HÀN QUỐC và cùng xem phim trong rạp,rồi mọi chuyện thiệt hoàn hảo,đặc biệt khi ANH cầm chặt tay EM trong lần đầu ấy.....
    chữ màu đỏ viết sai rồi,viết lại là: do many things

I translated it 1 week ago , this is the link :
    http://community.vdict.com/showthrea...=3951#post3951