Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
tinh yeu cua chinh minh

Thread: tinh yeu cua chinh minh

Default tinh yeu cua chinh minh

dung tu minh giet chet tinh yeu cua chinh minh, cay fai tuoi nuoc de cho ra Hoa, ket qua, tinh yeu cung giong nhu the, aiyo ! anh co hieu,
    note ; cai fai and cai phai, which is which ? which is correct ?

I had a hard time trying to get the point of this thread. If you are asking which one is correct, phải or fải, then phải is obviously the right one, because there is no "F" in Vietnamese.
    Last edited by TLT; 10-18-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Default please help to translate

dung tu minh giet chet tinh yeu cua chinh minh, cay fai tuoi nuoc de cho ra Hoa, ket qua, tinh yeu cung giong nhu the,

"Don't kill your own love. Plant has to be watered in order to produce flower and fruit, and love is similar"

Hey Foong, my translation does not sound as literary as the original sentence, but hope it could help you get the meaning of it
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

cay phai tuoi nuoc de cho ra Hoa, ket qua, tinh yeu cung giong nhu the, ( i like this )
    Thank You TLT, Merry Christmas to you