Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
the Job for the people who have graduated and haven't any experience!

Thread: the Job for the people who have graduated and haven't any experience!

Question the Job for the people who have graduated and haven't any experience!

Hi everyone,
    I myself have graduated and i am looking for a job, but as you know,all most companies want to recruit the experienced people. So i have trouble when taking part in the interviews and...until now i am still unemployed.
    Everyone, do have any solution for me?

Thanks a lot!
    Lili.Nguyen

Quote Originally Posted by Lily.Nguyen View Post
    I myself have graduated and i am looking for a job, but as you know,all most companies want to recruit the experienced people. So i have trouble when taking part in the interviews and...until now i am still unemployed.
    Most companies would like experienced workers--that is true. BUT, it is also true that they also must generally pay more for that experienced person. And, they do not like that too much

Direct experience is not always the MOST important thing, though. I have seen plenty of very experienced people who were horrible to work with. Successful companies know that good people are the key ingredient--people who are capable, work well with others, and are company success-oriented.

I think you are being too modest. Actually, you have relevant experience from school. You are able to learn new things, you are adaptable, you are WILLING to learn, you are open to new ways of doing things. You have energy. You are eager to start.

Main thing is this: project confidence in yourself. If you do not have confidence in yourself, why should they?

Hope that helps.

They do look for experience..but they also look for enthusiastic, happy, good workers..if they get the right person I think they wouldn't mind training you...with a clause that you have to work with them for so many years etc..

First pick..someone with experience..if no one suitable..second pick..someone without experience..enthusiastic..get along well with everyone..willing to learn..

alternatively..you could also work without pay or little pay..get the experience..then leave when a more appropriate position comes along..

or go to places where they would need you...less competition..ie remote areas..stay a few years..get the experience..remember...beggars cannot be choosers..so best to start low and work your way up..
    Last edited by dewdrops; 08-18-2011 at 04:55 PM.
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài
    Lấy nhau chẳng đặng thương hoài nghìn năm

Quote Originally Posted by Lily.Nguyen View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot!
    Lili.Nguyen
    Dear Lily,

Any luck so far? I don't know if the location is suitable otherwise please give it a try:

Position : Dispatch Asst
    Tel no : +84 650 3651 118 / 119
    Contact Person : Windy

BR, SK