Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Pls help - thank you

Thread: Pls help - thank you

peter7

Default Pls help - thank you

1. Toi noi ra mot chuyen anh co the giup toi duoc khong ? Va toi biet minh khong tot nhung toi nghi anh co the giup duoc toi !

2. Bay gio ba toi benh rat nang va tu hom bua gio toi khong lam duoc va toi muon ve xem ba ra sao nhung toi khong co tien .

3. Toi can 1000 do ! Nhung toi khong biet ban giup duoc khong ?

4. Ok ! Neu do la kho thi cam on ban .

I won't translate it all because .....She wants a $1000 dollars off you..... the rest is side-salad!

i dont know how deep your friendship/relationship is but i think it is rubbish, that person wants your money.
    For Tricky42: How do you know that person is female? "Tôi" is a personal pronoun.
    Last edited by AskteriskA; 12-23-2010 at 06:53 AM.

peter7

Thanks both! But appreciate if you interpret the sentences; just like to know what was say. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by peter7 View Post
    1. Toi noi ra mot chuyen anh co the giup toi duoc khong ? Va toi biet minh khong tot nhung toi nghi anh co the giup duoc toi !

2. Bay gio ba toi benh rat nang va tu hom bua gio toi khong lam duoc va toi muon ve xem ba ra sao nhung toi khong co tien .

3. Toi can 1000 do ! Nhung toi khong biet ban giup duoc khong ?

4. Ok ! Neu do la kho thi cam on ban .
    1. Can you help me if i tell you something? And i know i'm not a good person but i think you can help me.
    2. My grandma is badly sick, i want to visit her but i'm broke since i haven't made any money.
    3. I need 1000$! I dont know if you can help.
    4. Ok! Anyway, thanks if it is difficult for you.

Hope you are wise enough to know all of these are bullsh*t!
    Last edited by AskteriskA; 12-23-2010 at 07:23 AM.

AsteriskA, chao dung roi! Chu ko biet neu nguoi nay la mot nam hay mot nu nhung chu nghị nguoi nay la mot nu phai khong? Chac chan mr.Peter 7 va no khong phai la ban than nhe?

Peter, one more thing. If this is the same person with whom you have been exchanging messages then she has changed her form of address from 'Em' to 'Toi' and that is significant. Her feelings and her view of your relationship have changed. I really would not waste any more time on her nor your money for that matter!
    Last edited by Tricky42; 12-23-2010 at 06:43 PM.

peter7

Thank you to all of you!