Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please ! Help me to correct the grammar of my paragraph

Thread: Please ! Help me to correct the grammar of my paragraph

Default Please ! Help me to correct the grammar of my paragraph

Travelling room

Traveling Room is a room dedicated for the handicaps that have difficulty traveling long distances by aircraft or ships. This room consists of Holograph inside the wall which are made by laser and it have a device to write inside it the name of the place and the exact location that handicaps want to see it ,and then it will appear like a real place. Also, it has a guide to give information about the place and anything that will appear. This room will help them to see the countries which they dreams to travel to it and makes them feels like normal people. My interest in this idea is help handicaps and sees the smile in their faces.

PLZ

I would say:

Traveling Room is a room dedicated TO handicapped travelers who may have difficulty with long-distance travel. There is pieces of holograph ('autograph' is more usually used) inside which are made by laser light. TRANSITION NEEDED (you need a line to connect the two ideas). Travelers can write the place names and location using a device (you need to tell what it is and how it works) and images of such place will display. Also, it has a guide to give information about places. This room will help them see (without "to") countries (without "the") they dream of traveling to, thus making them feel like ordinary people. For that idea, my purposes are to help handicapped travelers and to see them smile.

Regards