Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help - translation - urgent

Thread: Need help - translation - urgent

Default Need help - translation - urgent

pls. can someone translate that to english ??

em biet anh va hanh van con quen qua lai voi nhau. neu nhu the thi anh dung neu keo em lam gi. hay song that voi long minh di anh a.

i really appreciate it very much if someone can translate that

thank you for your help

dnguyen78

Default Translation

Quote Originally Posted by notalkvietnamese View Post
    pls. can someone translate that to english ??

em biet anh va hanh van con quen qua lai voi nhau. neu nhu the thi anh dung neu keo em lam gi. hay song that voi long minh di anh a.

i really appreciate it very much if someone can translate that

thank you for your help
    I know you and Hanh are seeing each other still, thus why don't you just stop stringing me along. Just live honest with yourself.

thank you mate.

bonbon

Default please help me to translate into vietnamese

when he was in good health, Fidel Castro enioyed celebrating his birthday in public. Concerts were laid on, Cubans would wave flags at parades and children would share slices of cake. The events gave Mr Castro an image of being "father of revolution": his absence today is further confirmation that he's unlikely to play the same role again.
    But although Fidel Castro dominated Cuban political life for nearly fifty years, his illness hasn't created a leadership vacuum. his brother, Raul Castro has moved his supporters into key positions, while the powerful Cuban army- which he leads - has been given a bigger role in overhauling the economy.

bonbon

Default please help

His eyes roaming over the space above the river in sight, Tu feft overcome by a sudden exitement. The northern winds that were blowing hard, in the sky, on the ground, seemed to come and supply the picture with what it was missing. Grey clouds went scudding from the moutains in the distance, heaped up, and then rose higher to the sky as if they were angrily menacing someone. Birds swept off in confusion by the wind, the waves breaking into foam along the river and the exuberant kapok tree seized with a rustle of all branches and leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you known from which work the paragraph above is excited or quoted? please show me

Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    when he was in good health, Fidel Castro enioyed celebrating his birthday in public. Concerts were laid on, Cubans would wave flags at parades and children would share slices of cake. The events gave Mr Castro an image of being "father of revolution": his absence today is further confirmation that he's unlikely to play the same role again.
    But although Fidel Castro dominated Cuban political life for nearly fifty years, his illness hasn't created a leadership vacuum. his brother, Raul Castro has moved his supporters into key positions, while the powerful Cuban army- which he leads - has been given a bigger role in overhauling the economy.
    Khi còn khỏe Fidel Castro thích ăn mừng lễ sinh nhật của mình giữa công chúng. Có hòa nhạc, dân Cuba vẫy cờ nơi diễn hành, và trẻ con chia nhau những miếng bánh. Những cuộc tổ chức đó tạo cho ông Castro một hình ảnh là “cha đẻ của cách mạng”. Sự vắng mặt của ông hôm nay xác định rõ thêm là ông chắc không còn đóng vai trò đó nữa. Nhưng mặc dù Fidel Castro đã chế ngự đời sống chính trị Cuba gần năm mươi năm, cơn bệnh của ông đã không tạo nên khoảng trống trong cấp lãnh đạo. Người em của ông, Raul Castro đã đưa những người ủng hộ mình vào các địa vị then chốt, trong khi quân đội hùng mạnh của Cuba mà ông Raul cầm đầu đã được cho một vai trò lớn hơn trong việc cải tổ nền kinh tế.

bonbon

Default please help

please help me to find out some example about implicit meaning