Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello everybody!

Thread: Hello everybody!

Default Hello everybody!

Hiiii! I am Ngan form HCMC, Vietnam. i just a new member of this forum. i am so glad to meet everyone. the first i wish the all are best for present, future and forever .
    i am not very well in english but really in my deep heart i very very want and love to can speak, read and communicate by english.
    i dont know that i write these word and grammar are right or wrong but i hope everyone dont laught because i tried my best
    i hope can learn more from this forum.
    bibi nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by nganhuynh View Post
    Hiiii! I am Ngan from HCMC, Vietnam. i just a new member of this forum. i am so glad to meet everyone. At first i wish you all the best for present, future and forever .
    i am not very well/good in english but really deep in my heart i very very want and love to can speak, read and communicate by/in english.
    i dont know that (if) i write these words and grammar are right or wrong but i hope everyone don't laught because i've tried my best
    i hope can learn more from this forum.
    bibi nice to meet you!
    Nice to meet you too and welcome to Vdict.
    There are a few suggestions on your writting, if you don't mind.
    You don't need those red ones, and don't forget those capital letters as needed.
    Last edited by LtDra; 08-04-2010 at 03:14 PM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Hi Ltdra!
    Thank you so much about what you show to me. I please to reveive from you more. Can you teach or explain when i dont understand?
    see you and Have a nice day

Hi all,my nane is Rain,i'm newcomer. Glad to be acquainted with you

Hi Ngan Huynh,
    How are you? Welcome to the forums. I am glad to meet you too. My name is Rod. My home is in Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A. I visited your HCMC in April of 2008. I hope to return there some day. Maybe for my retirement if not sooner. Good Luck to you with your English.
    N4QNX
    (Mangosteen)

Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone. I am Hung. I glad to meet you guys in this form. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. I like to talk, write, and communicate by English. I think my English is not good enough to speak with everybody in this world. But, I will try my best. Hopefully, someone in this form can teach me. If you want to know about me, contact me at hung123_sonmy@yahoo.com
    have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!nice to meet you

Hi hi hi, how do you do!