Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Vietnamese SMS's

Thread: Vietnamese SMS's

Default Vietnamese SMS's

I am living in Vietnam, and am learning the language slowly. I have the tolls at my disposal to make sense of a lot of things. But an SMS sent from a vietnamese person is really hard to understand.
    Can someone assist with some text translations?

1st one/ A nhan tin gj vay e doc k hjeu co the nhan tjeng vjet dc khong a

(I know that some letters are replaceable j=i, k=khong etc. But I still cannot make much sense of it)

Last one/ dau co gj ma maj mot gj e toj nha a cung duoc, ma a dang lam, vjec gj ben my vay.

There were a few in between, but I mianly wanna see how far of I am with understanding.

Cheers, if U can help.
    Last edited by likemike180; 07-31-2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Make it one post

Quote Originally Posted by likemike180 View Post
    I am living in Vietnam, and am learning the language slowly. I have the tolls at my disposal to make sense of a lot of things. But an SMS sent from a vietnamese person is really hard to understand.
    Can someone assist with some text translations?

1st one/ A nhan tin gj vay e doc k hjeu co the nhan tjeng vjet dc khong a
    You messaged me something ? I don't understand. Can you message in Vietnamese?

(I know that some letters are replaceable j=i, k=khong etc. But I still cannot make much sense of it)

Last one/ dau co gj ma maj mot gj e toj nha a cung duoc, ma a dang lam, vjec gj ben my vay.
    It is nothing. It is OK if there is a day I'll come to your house, but what job are you working in USA ?
    There were a few in between, but I mianly wanna see how far of I am with understanding.

Cheers, if U can help.
    here you go
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Thanks very much!! I was pretty far from understanding haha.