Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Someone Know Any Remedy for Gout?

Thread: Someone Know Any Remedy for Gout?

Default Someone Know Any Remedy for Gout?

How Can I Relieve Gout?

This is nuts! I understood just older folks got gout. I'm way too young! But it is very painfull.

Thank you! Can anyone provide any working remedy for gout?

Eat less meat, stop drinking alcoholic stuff. But take more mineral water. And how about linchi? have you ever tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyenbai View Post
    Eat less meat, stop drinking alcoholic stuff. But take more mineral water. And how about linchi? have you ever tried it?
    the most important thing to remember!
    Nam Quốc Sơn Hà, Nam Đế Cư

Default Hiyas,

The remedies above is what the doc told me too.

However, as a strict carnivore giving up red meat and not drinking
    was just not going to work. I need at least two or three steaks a day mixed with my tuna and chicken!

This is antidoteal of course but it's worth a try.

My Native American friends recommended Burdock root, and dandelion leaf.
    For me, if i had a attack I would drink this concoction in tea form all day and was gone by the next morning. Also, I drank a cup daily for several months and well this 6years later hundreds of pounds of beef and haven't had one attack.

can't say it will work for you be might give it a try and tell me what you think.

Default From Experience with Gout

Not sure in what joint you were afflicted, but I have had it in every joint in my body over time. The four main dietary causes for gout are red-meat, organ-meats, alcohol [especially red-wine], and shellfish. You need to acquire a prescriptive drug called allopurinol, a little white tablet in strenghts of 100 to 500 mg , which must be taken once a day for the "rest-of-your-life"; yes, that is right, forever. What allopurinol does is to flush out the excess uric acid from your system, the build-up of which is the causation of gout when it crystallizes in your joints. When you get an attack, use a heat pad with or without a rub like ben-gay; never , never use an ice-pack on gout afflicted areas , it will make it worse and the swelling will not react to cold to subside. Also, take heavy doses of MOTRIN, preferably 600 MG or greater until the attack and swelling alleviate. I would also recommend taking a prescriptive when you get an attack called INDOCIN; the only thing you HAVE to REMEMBER when taking this is YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT WITH FOOD, otherwise it will rip your disgestive system to pieces. But it is effective for an attack. Also, drink plenty of water and rest. It is the only way to deal with gout. Hope I have been of some assistance.

MEKONG9

May be your doctor thought dietary changes should be enough to control the gout.

Medicationwise you can take Allopurinol..dose of Allopurinol is 100mg-300mg. The lower dose is often used in the elderly or those with reduced renal/kidney function.

For acute attacks Colchicine is often used.

Both medications require prescriptions.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...s/a682673.html

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d...s/a682711.html
    Tóc mai sợi vắn sợi dài
    Lấy nhau chẳng đặng thương hoài nghìn năm

Quote Originally Posted by NickelParker View Post
    How Can I Relieve Gout?

This is nuts! I understood just older folks got gout. I'm way too young! But it is very painfull.

Thank you! Can anyone provide any working remedy for gout?
    Hi !
    The question how can you relieve Gout? There are many tips to relieve Gout but one important things is Food. What kinds of food you take. Stop seafood because Seafood containt lots of protein, less proteins will relieve Gout. You take supplement from suppermaket or See Doctors they will give you the list of food allow and not allow and you can google search about Gout. Good Luck

Default :d

Tks you MeKong9

taxi noi bai tron goi gia re hon.