Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
I really need some help translating this please

Thread: I really need some help translating this please

Default I really need some help translating this please

i know i just posted a new one but i found another one can someone please help me understand this letter please ..

May hom nay trong nguoi cua em kg duoc khoe ma van co anh luon cham soc cho em. Em cam thay rat an tam. Anh yeu oi, tuy thoi gian minh da xa nhau hon duoc hai thang nhung em luc nao cung nho va thuong den anh. Co luc chi muon duoc ve nam ben canh anh thoi. Nhung cong viec lai kg cho phep di ve duoc vi em that kg muon lo cho ben nay roi lo cho be do, tha tap chung lo cho mot ben that tot de minh co the co nguon thu nhap on dinh de minh co the lo cho cong ty ben kia. Em biet anh se hieu ma phai kg anh yeu? Em kg chon lam chong dau vi em biet chong em rat la thong minh va thong cam. Anh hay nho nha em luc nao cung nho ve anh. Con ve the gioi thien dang ma anh dien ta kia, neu co duoc nhu vay thi hay biet may anh hah. Nhung dung nhu anh noi, song phai co hy vong va phai co uoc mo nhu vay minh moi thay hanh phuc va yeu doi dung kg anh. Em se mai mai yeu anh va nho den anh. Hon anh ngan ngan ty ty cai.

Nguoi yeu, nguoi ban, nguoi voi cua anh
    BA XA YEU

thank you for anyones help in this translation !!!

I don’t feel well these days but you are always here to take care of me, I feel so safe. Honey! Despite I have been far away from you for 2 months, I always miss you and love you so much. Sometimes I just want to come back, to lie by your side but my work doesn’t allow me to do that, because I really don’t want to take care the works here and over there at the same time. It’s better to focus here to earn well and so we can take good care of our company over there. I know you can understand it, right babe? I think I didn’t choose wrong husband because I know you are so smart and comprehending. Remember that I always miss you so much. And about the heaven world, which you described, it’s so good if it’s real. But as you said, there must be hopes and dreams in life so that we can feel happy and love our lives right? I will always miss you and love you. Kiss you thousand billions times.

Your darling, your friend, your wife
    Your Ba Xa
    phew...

Thaank you for your help Boyvuivehn88 I really thank you very much !!! I have one more if you can help me please this would be the last one please plesae please

thank you again !!

A very good post and certainly these are points really useful.

Over the past few days, my health did not feeling well, but I have you beside me and you are always to take care of me. I feel very secure and comfortable. My honey, because we have not been together for about two months, I feel lovesick on you very much in my deeply thinking of you in every seconds and it has not stopped in any points. Of course, I hope that I have a chance to lie beside and cuddle over you to satisfy my lovesick right here and right now. However, the job does not allow me to go on because the fact I cannot handle for both sides to make them good progress at the same time. I would rather focus on the care of a good to one side which could create a stable income source and to its possible concern to help for the other side becoming better. I know that you will understand about my plan. Don't you? I think that I have not chosen wrong husband because I knew my husband is an intelligent man who can understand me by his bottom heart.

You should remember the man who I am always thinking just yours. Whatever about the heaven you described to me before, if it really is true, it would be a wonderful world. As you said, life must belong to its hopes and its dreams, so we might enjoy with our joys and our happily and the current lovely life. Is it correct? At end, I would say that I will always love you and think about you in my eternally memory. Kiss you a million times.