Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
What is she saying ?

Thread: What is she saying ?

Default What is she saying ?

1)Anh lay so may dau ma goi cho em o163xxxxxxx phai ba xa viet nam khong ? tai sao anh co so may nay.

2)so may cua ai m anh goi cho em.em thich b i hat ..... gai nh ngh@o, em von mang than con gai nh ngh@o thai cha me gi lo dang em yeu. tuoi trang doi tam my mieu ma em nao uoc mo nhieu khi biet nh vach la cot xieu.

1. Where did you get the phone to call me with the number xxxx, is it your wife's in Vietnam. Why did you have this number?
    2. Whose phone number of your calling me? I like the song.... poor family's daughter: I came from the fate of a daughter in a poor family, taking care of my beloved younger siblings for my parents, aging 16 and nice looking but I have no much dreams for my house it a hut with leaf wall and leaning columns.

Default Gai Nha Ngheo

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. There is some misunderstanding i call her to explain already. How can i have a vietnam wife where my vietnam language is so poor, can't speak properly. I have download the song "Gai Nha Ngheo" poor family's daughter, right ! i will learn and sing for her. Again Thanks Fija

Default explaining

I want to explain to her can you translate for me.

How can i have another vietnam wife where my vietnam language so poor. you know me that time my language is so bad. Because of you I learn very hard. you are my only one in vietnam and forever one.

Quote Originally Posted by foong View Post
    I want to explain to her can you translate for me.

How can i have another vietnam wife where my vietnam language so poor. you know me that time my language is so bad. Because of you I learn very hard. you are my only one in vietnam and forever one.
    => Làm sao tôi có thể có một người vợ Việt Nam mà trong khi tiếng Việt cuả tôi laị nghèo nàn như vậy, bạn biết rằng thời điểm này tiếng việt cuả tôi tệ thế nào rồi đó. Vì em, tôi học hành rất chăm chỉ. Em mãi là ngươì yêu duy nhất cuả anh ở Vn, và mãi mãi là vậy
    hehehe, it's very romantic, i'm so jealous òf your girl friend

Default thank you

Thank you, quanthuylovekid, fija
    I have sent it to her already. We both thank you.