Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
hi everybody!

Thread: hi everybody!

chaunguyen

Default hi everybody!

hi.I am a new member. I really want to make friend with everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by chaunguyen View Post
    hi.I am a new member. I really want to make friend with everybody.
    Hi girl
    We attended this site at the same purpose:improve our english,especially our writing skill.So you would better type as many as posible.Tell us about ur life,ur studying,ur purpose when signed in this website...ok?
    Iam the first who had make friend with you.Am i?Iam 25 years old,male and living in HP...wait for ur reply

chaunguyen

Quote Originally Posted by safe_k_nife View Post
    Hi girl
    We attended this site at the same purpose:improve our english,especially our writing skill.So you would better type as many as posible.Tell us about ur life,ur studying,ur purpose when signed in this website...ok?
    Iam the first who had make friend with you.Am i?Iam 25 years old,male and living in HP...wait for ur reply
    Nice to meet you,safe_k_nife
    I am glad to make friend with you. My name is châu. I am 19 years old, female and living in HCM City. I am living with my family. There are four members in my family: my father, mother, brother and I. I love my family very much. My university is HCM UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(HUFLIT). I

Lightbulb it's La^m here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaunguyen View Post
    Nice to meet you,safe_k_nife
    I am glad to make friend with you. My name is châu. I am 19 years old, female and living in HCM City. I am living with my family. There are four members in my family: my father, mother, brother and I. I love my family very much. My university is HCM UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(HUFLIT). I
    hi my friendit's not convinient to talk in this 4room because our personal informations may be known.If there isn't any problem,we can contact with each other by email.ok?i've not known what's your email address.plz send it to my email:safe_k_nife@yahoo.com
    waiting for ur reply