Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
More help needed in translating. THX!

Thread: More help needed in translating. THX!

Default More help needed in translating. THX!

Please help with translating these into Vietnamese.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

1) I know that you are not working and I know that you are sad

2) It makes me sad when you are sad

3) I am very sorry that I am not there with you to cheer you up during this sad times

4) When you told me that you were very sad because you got terminated from work, I asked for earlier vacation from work but they did not allow vacation until May. Otherwise I will fly over to Vietnam immediately to be with you and make you happier. I am very sorry.

5) I really want to see you everyday. I wish you have a webcam so I can see you and you can see me everyday

6) Maybe it is now an opportunity to go for English classes because one day you will need to meet my parents

7) I am slowly learning Vietnamese so I can communicate with you better

8) I miss you very much and I cannot wait until I see you again, hold you, and be with you.

Much appreciated for everyone's help.
    ________
    Gay fuck tube
    Last edited by 999; 04-12-2011 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 999 View Post

3) I am very sorry that I am not there with you to cheer you up during this sad times

4) When you told me that you were very sad because you got terminated from work, I asked for earlier vacation from work but they did not allow vacation until May. Otherwise I will fly over to Vietnam immediately to be with you and make you happier. I am very sorry.

5) I really want to see you everyday. I wish you have a webcam so I can see you and you can see me everyday

6) Maybe it is now an opportunity to go for English classes because one day you will need to meet my parents

8) I miss you very much and I cannot wait until I see you again, hold you, and be with you.

1. Anh biết em đã nghỉ việc và em đang buồn
    2. Em buồn làm anh cũng thấy buồn.
    3. Anh rất xin lỗi vì đã không ở bên cạnh để an ủi, cổ vũ em trong khoảng thời gian này.
    4. Khi em nói với anh rằng em đang rất buồn vì đã dừng công việc, anh đã xin một kỳ nghỉ sớm nhưng họ không đồng ý cho đến tận tháng 5.
    5. Nếu không thì anh đã bay về Việt Nam ngay lập tức để đến bên em, làm em vui. Anh thực sự xin lỗi.
    5. Anh rất muốn nhìn thấy em mỗi ngày. Anh ước em có 1 cái webcam để anh có thể nhìn em, và em cũng có thể thấy anh như thế.
    6. Có lẽ giờ là lúc em nên học một lóp Tiếng Anh vì một ngày nào đó em sẽ phải gặp bố mẹ anh.
    7. VÌ anh học tiếng Việt rất chậm nên như thế anh có thể liên lạc với em dễ hơn.
    8. ANh rất nhớ em và không thể đợi đến lúc được gặp em, ôm em và luôn bên em

thanks Muls for your help. Much appreciated!
    ________
    Hotels In Mexico
    Last edited by 999; 04-12-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muls View Post
    1. Anh biết em đang nghỉ việc và anh biết rằng em đang buồn bã
    2. Em buồn làm anh buồn theo.
    3. Anh thật rất xin lỗi vì đã không ở bên cạnh để an ủi, cổ vũ em trong khoảng thời gian này.
    4. Khi em nói với anh rằng em đang rất buồn vì đã bị mất việc, anh đã xin nghỉ phép sớm hơn nhưng họ đã không chấp thuận cho đến khi tháng 5. Nếu không thì anh sẽ lập tức bay sang Việt Nam ngay để kề cận bên em, và làm em vui hơn. Anh thực sự xin lỗi.

5. Anh rất muốn nhìn thấy em mỗi ngày. Anh ước em có 1 cái webcam để anh có thể nhìn em, và em cũng có thể thấy anh hàng ngày.

6. Có lẽ giờ là lúc em nên học một lóp Tiếng Anh vì một ngày nào đó em sẽ phải gặp bố mẹ anh.

7. VÌ anh đang từ từ học tiếng Việt nên anh có thể liên lạc với em dễ hơn.

8. ANh rất nhớ em và không thể đợi đến lúc được gặp em, ôm em và được kề cận em
    Quote Originally Posted by 999 View Post

Allow me to add up some missings .
    Last edited by LtDra; 04-13-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

thanks LtDra again for your kind help!
    ________
    Extreme Vaporizer
    Last edited by 999; 04-12-2011 at 07:54 PM.