Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hello!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

hello everybody
    my name is Ly. I like learning English and i think this forum can help me to improve my Eng. I hope i can receive your help because my Eng is bad. Thanks ^^
    Have a nice day

welcome pdlma! So, what are you wishing the forum to help? Post it here and you will receive a lot of hands!

thanks, fija.
    do you like listening english song?
    i've been interested in writing english lyrics after listening since i started learning english. And the first question i want to ask you is the meaning of "wanna", "gonna".... in many lyrics. For 4 years learning english at school, i haven't seen those word in any text, and no teacher explained it
    (sửa lỗi ngữ pháp zùm em luôn nha)

Quote Originally Posted by pdlma_iwbwy View Post
    thanks, fija.
    do you like listening english song?
    i've been interested in writing english lyrics after listening since i started learning english. And the first question i want to ask you is the meaning of "wanna", "gonna".... in many lyrics. For 4 years learning english at school, i haven't seen those word in any text, and no teacher explained it
    (sửa lỗi ngữ pháp zùm em luôn nha)
    Văn nói, đừng nên dùng cho văn viết.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wanna

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gonna

thank you, paddy

those words <--- plural

i want to learn Eng ,too.i want to know how to learn Eng effectively ,learn more vocabulary and remember them for a long time .i work for a Korea company so i always used eng ( because i don't know Korean :d ) but my Eng so bad .thank so much .

cjsand

Default Good Afternoon

I am new to this type of Communication. I am trying to learn Vietnamese, but I find it difficult to understand. I am going to visit Vietnam in april and would like to greet my girlfriends family appropriately. So i could give a good impression and represent myself appropriately to her family. Could anyone help me out.
    Very / Respectfully
    Chris
    sandker.christopher@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by pdlma_iwbwy View Post
    hello everybody
    my name is Ly. I like learning English and i think this forum can help me to improve my Eng. I hope i can receive your help because my Eng is bad. Thanks ^^
    Have a nice day
    If you want to learn English, what else do you want to learn? It looks like your Engish is better than most of the 'so-called' teachers that post here. I suggest you don't waste your time here. After reading some of the grammar-one would think that these teachers bought their degree or cerificates (that is if they have one) from the co-op mart in the city!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodyh54 View Post
    If you want to learn English, what else do you want to learn? It looks like your Engish is better than most of the 'so-called' teachers that post here. I suggest you don't waste your time here. After reading some of the grammar-one would think that these teachers bought their degree or cerificates (that is if they have one) from the co-op mart in the city!
    maybe this one is certificate