Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
từ vựng về phòng cháy chữa cháy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: từ vựng về phòng cháy chữa cháy

Bình chữa cháy = Fire extinguisher!
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

To Paddy: It's both, my fact and my opinion. Look at all the new constructions we have around VN. Which one last more than 5 years without any complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkypig View Post
    To Paddy: It's both, my fact and my opinion. Look at all the new constructions we have around VN. Which one last more than 5 years without any complaint?
    QC and QA are implemented by foreign companies operating in VN. In this case, these implementations are done by the book. For instance, winter sport clothing made in VN and sold in US. The quality is exceptional. You live in US, you can go check out those sporting good stores to see for yourself.

Another product I've seen is in electronic field. It was an DC-DC converter by powerone. Made in VN but used in many industrial machineries in US.

As for things built in VN, take the tunnel through Hai Van pass and Ngang pass, they are still there, no one is complaining (except for the fee to use them).

Quote Originally Posted by camtieu View Post
    Quality Control. = Kiểm tra chất lương.
    Quality Assurance = Đảm bảo chất lượng.

Trưởng phòng quản lý chất lượng. = Manager of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Office.
    Thank you, Madam.

I don't want to argue about Vn export product. I'm proud of VNese products and yes most the clothings in US are from VN. I'm talking about all the constructions in Vn right now. Anyway it's just my thought, don't worry about it.

I think VNese made products are better than Chinese made products in quality. Vietnamese who live in Vietnam know how to build durable buildings, bridges, and tunnel, etc but they are just too irresponsible and selfish to do so.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

It's all about the money. Sad but truth.

it is a large topic to discuss about. every nation has its own specialities. what is better product? it depends on the way one looks at. quality = what one says about, not what a product may show. product serves human use. good or bad that depends on human comment. i think.