Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Any good Vietnamese grammar texts?

Thread: Any good Vietnamese grammar texts?

Default Any good Vietnamese grammar texts?

I'm currently learning (or trying to learn, rather) Vietnamese via RosettaStone software. I'm picking up quite a bit, but the software focuses on immersion and I'd love to get a text that actually explains the grammatical aspects to supplement it.

Thanks!

I think the hardest thing of Vietnamese is writing.

Đôi mắt em đẹp quá= Your eyes are so beautiful
    mắT = eyes
    If we write " Đôi mắc em đẹp quá", it will be wrong
    mắc=expensive
    ex: Đôi giày này mắc quá!

i just got married to a beatiful vietnamese girl how can i tell her very nice without been vulgar ( i want make love to you honey) any one can help please she wants me to learn vietnamese but this kind of question i cant ask people i know for obiously reason jaja, thank you very much
    Last edited by LEARNINGROMANCE; 09-08-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEARNINGROMANCE View Post
    i just got married to a beatiful vietnamese girl how can i tell her very nice without been vulgar ( i want make love to you honey) any one can help please she wants me to learn vietnamese but this kind of question i cant ask people i know for obiously reason jaja, thank you very much
    Hello LEARNINGROMANCE

In Vietnam, Vietnamese girls (women) are ashamed of making love directly so you have to use your body language to indicate her your needs,

without saying, just active

BEAUTIFUL
    OBVIOUSLY
    REASON IS A NOUN, STANDING BEFORE WHICH MUST BE AN ADJECTIVE
    OBVIOUS

HI,
    YOu can visit www.tinhhoavietnam.net There you can find a Vietnamese Grammar Handbook 'Cẩm Nang Ngữ Pháp tiêng Việt' for Free. You can download that book and study hard. You will excel in Vietnamese grammar!

Duy Nguyên

Quote Originally Posted by fija View Post
    BEAUTIFUL
    OBVIOUSLY
    REASON IS A NOUN, STANDING BEFORE WHICH MUST BE AN ADJECTIVE
    OBVIOUS
    According to my undestnading, the sentence: " I wanna make love to you" 's a polite way of expressing love emotion. i advise you use this way right time. especially during fondling or on bed. or instead you can use action for word, thats up to you and better emotional sympathy of both parties

HI,
    You can visit this website:; www.tinhhoavietnam.net in which you can find a book entitled Cẩm Nang Ngữ Pháp tiếng Việt 'Vietnamese Grammar Handbook' with replete explanations and examples for you to learn from scratch. It is rather academically written but not very difficult to understand for a beginner.

By the way you if you wish to express your wish to your honey. You simply say: Anh muốn YÊU em. 'I want to LOVE you.' with the strongest stress over the second verb meaning 'love' together with a slight motion of amourous gesture. And that is just enough. Good luck.