Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Talking about hot event!

Thread: Talking about hot event!

ducphu

Talking Talking about hot event!

hi there,

i know that most of members here practice Eng with hope that oneday we can communicate flunently to foreigner or understanding ENglish movie... in generally, we learn ENg not only for academic study.

SO to satify these demands i think we should talk about interesting and hot event, for instances the "sword performance" of police Do Hoai Phuong Minh at Danang airport, the "result-based disease" (benh thanh tich) in education..., argueing those, it must be useful for improving English in everday life.

after mastering these topic i'm sure we would confidence enough to present at public even in an conference. and at you may know, the weakest point of Vietnamese student's English is the speaking skill, so learning ENg in this way, it could overcome these weakness...

and finally, my ENg not good so pls correct my mistake if possible.

thanks in advance
    Duc Phu

h.thao

Quote Originally Posted by ducphu View Post
    hi there,

i know that most of members here practice Eng with hope that oneday we can communicate flunently to foreigner or understanding ENglish movie... in generally, we learn ENg not only for academic study.

SO to satify these demands i think we should talk about interesting and hot event, for instances the "sword performance" of police Do Hoai Phuong Minh at Danang airport, the "result-based disease" (benh thanh tich) in education..., argueing those, it must be useful for improving English in everday life.

after mastering these topic i'm sure we would confidence enough to present at public even in an conference. and at you may know, the weakest point of Vietnamese student's English is the speaking skill, so learning ENg in this way, it could overcome these weakness...

thanks in advance
    Duc Phu
    có một vài lỗi đấy bạn :i know that most of members here practice Eng with hope that oneday we can communicate FLUENTLY to foreignerS or UNDERSTAND( VÌ LÀ CẤU TRÚC SONG SONG) ENglish movieS... generally,(BỎ ''IN'' VÌ ĐÂY LÀ TRẠNG TỪ CO THỂ ĐỨNG MỘT MÌNH) we learn ENg not only for academic study.SO to satify these demands i think we should talk about interesting and hot eventS(KO THỂ CÓ MỘT SỰ KIỆN), for instances the "sword performance" of police Do Hoai Phuong Minh at Danang airport, the "result-based disease" (benh thanh tich) in education..., argueing those, it must be useful for improving English in everYday life.

after mastering these topicS(THESE + NOUN plu) i'm sure THATwe would HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE to present at public even in an conference. and at you may know, the weakest point of Vietnamese student's English is the speaking skill, so learning ENg in this way, it could overcome these weaknessES...

and finally, my ENg IS not good so pls correct my mistake if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ducphu View Post
    hi there,

thanks in advance
    Duc Phu
    Tôi góp ý bài viết nên có những chổ sửa đổi như sau thì mới đúng ngữ pháp, cấu trúc.

I know that most members, here, practice English with the hope that one day they can communicate fluently with foreigners or understand English movies. Generally, we learn English not just for academic study.

In order to satisfy these demands, I think we should talk about interesting and current events. For instance, the "Sword Performance" of policeman Do Hoai Phuong Minh at Da Nang Airport, or the result-based epidemic in education. Arguing those issues, could be useful for improving English in everyday life.

Vấn đề bạn Duc Phu nêu lên cũng thú vị nhưng chưa chắc thực tế. The issue that Duc Phu raised is interesting, although, it may not be practical. Diễn đàn này không chỉ dành cho những người đang học anh ngữ ở VN mà còn dành cho những người sống ở các nước ngoại quốc. This forum is not only for
    those learning English in VN but also for those living in other countries abroad. Vì thế những điều mà Duc Phu cho là "interesting và hot" ở Vn thì những người sống ở ngoại quốc chưa chắc đã theo dõi hoặc để ý đến. Therefore, the issues that Duc Phu considers "interesting and hot" in VN, may not be noticed or arouse interest for those living abroad. Một trong những ví dụ được nêu lên xảy ra ở Đà Nẳng, chưa chắc các bạn sống ở Hà Nội hoặc Nha Trang đã chú ý đến. One of the examples given took place in Da Nang, it could be that even people living in Ha Noi or Nha Trang may have not paid attention to the matter. Các bạn trên diễn đàn này, mỗi người có cách thức học anh ngữ riêng. Có người thích học bằng văn, thơ, bằng bài hát. Cách nào cũng tốt cả. Each user on this forum has his or her own way of learning English. Some like to learn through literature, poetry, or song. Any way is good. Tôi thấy phần nhiều các câu hỏi của các bạn trên diễn đàn rất hữu ích cho việc học Anh ngữ của họ. It appears to me that most of the questions posted by users on the forum are very helpful to their English studies.

ducphu

Thank carolton67 slot!