Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Every day is an even

Thread: Every day is an even

Default Every day is an even

Hello Folks,
    I am a new member and I want to post a news from US where I am leaving to this forum. First, I want to improve my writing in english, second I want to learn the different culture between American and Vietnamese and finally, I want to improve my daily international news.
    The economy in the United State of America is in the bad shape recently. Restaurants, Supper markets, Whole sales retailers, Shopping malls and Auto dealers are very very slow. Therefore, Mr. Obama (the president of America) had an idea to stimulate the economy by given out 3 billion dollars to the people who have an old car that using a lot of gas could have credited from 3500 to 4500 dollars from the goverment to trade in an old car and buy a new car. This stimulate package is call Clunker.
    For example: You have an old car you don't want to keep it any more, you can bring a car to any Auto dealer and trade it in for a new car. The new car cost $20K, the dealer will buy your old car with amount between $3.5K to $4.5K let say $4k then the rest you have to pay from your own mony which is $16K.
    Please help me to complete the thought that I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by kiemsau View Post
    Hello Folks,
    I am a new member and I want to post a news from US where I am leaving to this forum. First, I want to improve my writing in english, second I want to learn the different culture between American and Vietnamese and finally, I want to improve my daily international news.
    The economy in the United State of America is in the bad shape recently. Restaurants, Supper markets, Whole sales retailers, Shopping malls and Auto dealers are very very slow. Therefore, Mr. Obama (the president of America) had an idea to stimulate the economy by given out 3 billion dollars to the people who have an old car that using a lot of gas could have credited from 3500 to 4500 dollars from the goverment to trade in an old car and buy a new car. This stimulate package is call Clunker.
    For example: You have an old car you don't want to keep it any more, you can bring a car to any Auto dealer and trade it in for a new car. The new car cost $20K, the dealer will buy your old car with amount between $3.5K to $4.5K let say $4k then the rest you have to pay from your own mony which is $16K.
    Complete your thought ? I don't know what you are thinking, do I ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiemsau View Post
    Hello Folks,
    The economy in the United State of America is in the bad shape recently. Restaurants, Supper markets, Whole sales retailers, Shopping malls and Auto dealers are very very slow. Therefore, Mr. Obama (the president of the United States of America) had an idea to stimulate the economy by given out 3 billion dollars to the people who have an old car that using a lot of gas could have credited from 3500 to 4500 dollars from the goverment to trade in an old car and buy a new car. This stimulate package is call Clunker.
    Kiemsau, FYI - your info are not accurate. Part of writting an essay, if it's stating facts, then it should be done as acurately as possible, but if this is a matter of your opinions, then pardon me. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Complete your thought ? I don't know what you are thinking, do I ?
    Speaking of "thinking", please continue to this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkZ3f8DnKs

GL

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post

Speaking of "thinking", please continue to this link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkZ3f8DnKs

GL
    Good one. ILMAO.