Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Expenses

Thread: Expenses

Default Expenses

In the UK, the big news is the outrageous amount of money being claimed as expenses by our politicians. Money has been claimed for non-existent loans, horse manure, dog food, trees, a moat! The list is long and shameful.

Many politicians will not be standing for re-election next time.

It's a national disgrace. MPs can also submit claims without a receipt up to a value of £250 (c.$400).

I am wondering how the such a system works in VN.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post
    In the UK, the big news is the outrageous amount of money being claimed as expenses by our politicians. Money has been claimed for non-existent loans, horse manure, dog food, trees, a moat! The list is long and shameful.

It's a national disgrace. MPs can also submit claims without a receipt up to a value of £250 (c.$400).

Well, this topic is polictics remotly. In VN the such system works well if the case is similar to England it's because that VN is ruled by one party operated by a group of people in Ha Noi, called Polictics Departmnet including around 20 member. Media is taken charge by the government naturally. So members of the party easily deal with the public and each other. No opponent party is an advantage
    You don't concern about us, our government run well

I've heard about how European got angry with the action of DEFRA when they "paid £300,000 to prove that rain is nice weather for ducks". In my opinion, it's a waste so much although that action is necessary but it paid £300,000 ! unsuitable !

In Vietnam, sometime I've heard about some crazy ideas from politicians but I'm glad when they didn't do it.

dotAV_nguTV

Quote Originally Posted by vietnamese4u View Post
    I've heard about how European got angry with the action of DEFRA when they "paid £300,000 to prove that rain is nice weather for ducks". In my opinion, it's a waste so much although that action is necessary but it paid £300,000 ! unsuitable !

In Vietnam, sometime I've heard about some crazy ideas from politicians but I'm glad when they didn't do it.
    Those are crazy ideas what they let us know. They did many crazy things which we didn't khow because them were hidden.

You would have different comments if Admin. of this site had a crazy idea on paying $1 for every post here?

MPs can also submit claims without a receipt up to a value of £250 (c.$400).
    If you submit claims without a receipt here in Vietnam you will be put into bed immediately by your wife, Tricky42.

Quote Originally Posted by english-learner View Post
    Well, this topic is polictics remotly. In VN the such system works well if the case is similar to England it's because that VN is ruled by one party operated by a group of people in Ha Noi, called Polictics Departmnet including around 20 member. Media is taken charge by the government naturally. So members of the party easily deal with the public and each other. No opponent party is an advantage
    You don't concern about us, our government run well
    Polictics Department = Polit Bureau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politburo

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post

I am sure you don't want to see us spending 20 yrs in hard labour camp for discussing the flaws of the system. Mind you we are living in a Marxist-Leninist state in which people like us are gagged with fears of disapprearing over night.

Cheers
    Last edited by camtieu; 08-20-2009 at 05:07 PM.