Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
What is the meaning of luxury life?

Thread: What is the meaning of luxury life?

Default What is the meaning of luxury life?

Hi, everybody at community.vdict.com. I am newbie, nice to meet you all. You have really exciting forum, I looked over many topics with interest, and want to make my own.
    Extravagance life, what is it? Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort. Something expensive or hard to obtain. Ofcourse, we all remember traditional meaning - wealth persons spend a lot of money to live in expensive and exclusive style, expensive clothes, jewelry, food, cars, trips, yachts and etc.
    So if you require to live such life, it means at least you requirement be one of the richest.
    How do you think, is it still possible for usual people to have luxury way of life, and what is hedonism life for you?

Quote Originally Posted by rolexexplorer View Post
    Hi, everybody at community.vdict.com. I am newbie, nice to meet you all. You have really exciting forum, I looked over many topics with interest, and want to make my own.
    Extravagance life, what is it? Something inessential but conducive to pleasure and comfort. Something expensive or hard to obtain. Ofcourse, we all remember traditional meaning - wealth persons spend a lot of money to live in expensive and exclusive style, expensive clothes, jewelry, food, cars, trips, yachts and etc.
    So if you require to live such life, it means at least you requirement be one of the richest.
    How do you think, is it still possible for usual people to have luxury way of life, and what is hedonism life for you?
    Hi rolex, it is a nice writing. You don't mind if I have few points for question?
    -wealth person (cả 2 điều là danh từ) =>wealthy person or wealthy man
    -require: may we use "desire" or simply "want"
    -hedonism of life
    -luxury way of life => luxury life?
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by rolexexplorer View Post
    Personally, I think......it is not how much money you have, it's how you live your life!!

Bravo! vannesa, I bow to your comment. Excellent. How old are you to get such a wisdom?