Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please Help Translate SMS

Thread: Please Help Translate SMS

Smile Please Help Translate SMS

Please help translate, thanks

Hom qua em khong nhung duoc email nua, khi nao anh gui thu cho em thi gui qua dt nhe. tai vi em khong nhung duoc thu anh gui. Em co the viet email cho anh vao buoi toi

Yesterday I couldn't receive any more e-mails. When you send me a message, send it by phone (ie an sms), because I am not able to receive any more e-mails from you. I can write you an e-mail in the evening.
    Last edited by rukkhamula; 07-28-2009 at 03:55 PM.

rukkhamula - thank you for your help. Does nhung duoc mean to recieve? Is nhan duoc the same as nhung duoc?

Quote Originally Posted by Hello777 View Post
    Please help translate, thanks

Hom qua em khong nhung duoc email nua, khi nao anh gui thu cho em thi gui qua dt nhe. tai vi em khong nhung duoc thu anh gui. Em co the viet email cho anh vao buoi toi
    Quote Originally Posted by rukkhamula View Post
    Yesterday I couldn't send any more e-mails. When you send me a message, send it by phone (ie an sms), because I am not able to send any more e-mails to you. I can send you an e-mail in the evening.
    Are you Vietnamese? rukkhamula. You act like one.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

No, I am not Vietnamese! But thanks for the compliment.

Actually, I had another look at this message and changed it a bit to make it more accurate. So my translation is now not the same as the one in your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Hello777 View Post
    rukkhamula - thank you for your help. Does nhung duoc mean to recieve? Is nhan duoc the same as nhung duoc?
    no, they are not the same meaning. "nhung duoc" doesn't have meaning in this situation, it's just a typo maybe, and "nhan duoc" is the suitable one for this case.