The Creator & Mankind.
When the Creator first created human being and animals, while presiding a meeting one day the Monkey came to Him and said that he did not want to live for 20 years. He reasoned that sitting was the only thing he could do and his bottom would be getting worse and become callous. So he wanted to live for 10 years. The Creator agreed.
Next, The Dog came close to Him with signs of friendship but it expressed the same opinion. Ten- year-life was enough because it was not doing anything, besides barking. The Creator nodded:
-10-year-life is OK.
Heavily the Ox walked to the Creator:
-“Dear Lord, forty- year long life is not what I wish! I must work like hell every day, pulling carts, carrying yokes on my shoulders…then they, the Monkey-like creature, will send me to a slaughter house….I ‘d rather die in 20 years”. The Creator sighed:
-You got what you want, 20 years!
At last, the Man knelt down, bowed his head and begging for longer a life so he could enjoy life.
The Creator scolded him:
-You are too greedy!
Then the Creator angrily continued:
“- You are going to live your 40 years fist, then you must work hard like an ox for 20 years. The next 10 years you will sit on your ass, making jokes for your children and grand kids. The last 10 years of your life you will crawl, creep and bark like a dog. How about that?