Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
European Champions League Final

Thread: European Champions League Final

Default European Champions League Final

Barcelona were awesome and thoroughly deserved their 2-0 win. I thought Messi was awesome. A small player but so strong on the ball. Ronaldo, by comparison, was feeble.

Manchester United dominated the game for 10 minutes but once they had conceded a goal their composure dissipated.

Barcelona completely dominated the game, stroking the ball around the park with ease whilst denying Manchester United any kind of coherent possession. Towards the end of the game Ronaldo's frustration got the better of him and his petulance earned him a well-deserved yellow card for persistent fouling.

The best team won.

A sad day for England football fans. Barcelona who has killed Chelsea recently

Default best team won

Yeah, Ferguson admits best team won. He said "The first goal was a killer, it was a bad start to the game. If you give them the ball they will keep it all night." So sorry for young M.U team when they lost their spirit too soon. Barcelona dominated the game as tigers and their opponent just trembled for Barce's mighty.

That's why I won the game too, ha ha. My colleagues and I did a football pool. There were only 5 people (me included) supported Barcelona. So we won. The winners will be treated a big dinner in Ben Thanh market tonight, măm măm.
    Last edited by Phong Lan; 05-28-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Who was the Barce guy shot the ball hit the left pole? I forgot
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

It was either Xavi or Iniesta. Iniesta was the Man of the Match for me; a supreme midfield player. His pass to Eto opened up the ManU defence like a can-opener. Vidic was helpless (hopeless?? haha) as he was turned inside-out by Eto whose toe-poke shot should have been saved by Van de Saar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post
    Barcelona were awesome and thoroughly deserved their 2-0 win. I thought Messi was awesome. A small player but so strong on the ball. Ronaldo, by comparison, was feeble.

Manchester United dominated the game for 10 minutes but once they had conceded a goal their composure dissipated.

Barcelona completely dominated the game, stroking the ball around the park with ease whilst denying Manchester United any kind of coherent possession. Towards the end of the game Ronaldo's frustration got the better of him and his petulance earned him a well-deserved yellow card for persistent fouling.

The best team won.
    I don't think CR7 was feeble, he wasn't lucky. The matter is that old Fergie made a mistake in tactics. He put CR7 as a striker instead of Tevez & Rooney together
    Last edited by english-learner; 05-28-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Viet Nam co len !

Quote Originally Posted by vietnamese4u View Post
    Viet Nam co len !
    lol.....................

Chuyện vui:

3 cầu thủ của 3 quốc gia Châu Á Nhật, Thái Lan, và Việt Nam vào nhà thờ cầu nguyện với Chúa.

-Nhật, "Lạy Chúa! Khi nào thì đội tuyển Nhật mới vô địch thế giới?" Chúa đáp "30 năm nữa con." Cầu thủ, "Khi đó con chết rồi."

-Thái Lan, "Lạy Chúa! Khi nào đội tuyển Thái mới lọt tới vòng chung kết bóng đá thế giới?" Chúa đáp "30 năm nữa con." Cầu thủ, "Khi đó con cũng chết rồi."

-Việt Nam, "Lạy Chúa! Khi nào thì đội tuyển nhà con vô địch Seagame?" Chúa đáp, "Khi đó ta chết rồi." Cầu thủ, "mmmmmmmm"

Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

The only way is up but when you're at the top there is only one direction from there! haha

Anyway, Rooney should not have been played out on the left hand side of the field. He's far more effective playing slightly deep and running through the middle. Ronaldo's temperament let him down on the night. After the game he criticised the tactics (which were poor) but this was a big mistake. Ferguson does not tolerate disloyalty from any player no matter how good they are. Ronaldo is on his way....!
    Last edited by Tricky42; 05-29-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post
    The only way is up but when you're at the top there is only one direction from there! haha

Anyway, Rooney should not have been played out on the left hand side of the field. He's far more effective playing slightly deep and running through the middle. Ronaldo's temperament let him down on the night. After the game he criticised the tactics (which were poor) but this was a big mistake. Ferguson does not tolerate disloyalty from any player no matter how good they are. Ronaldo is on his way....!
    the attraction of football game is sudden or unexpectation. Most of football experts predict that MU could was the stronger team but all was wrong ....as you see football is unexpected. Nobody said France would be the world champion in 1998 but they was at the end...