Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please kindly help me to translate.

Thread: Please kindly help me to translate.

jankdev

Default Please kindly help me to translate.

Hi,
    I would like to request the help of forummers here to help me translate the text to english? I hope it's not too much trouble for you. i thank you in advance.

Many Thanks!

Hurea

umh, Hom nay minh lai co niem vui moi .Do la minh cam thay chan nan voi moi chuyen trong lop.O tren mang minh quen mot nguoi rat la dep trai .Vi vay bay gio minh cam thay rat hanh phuc.................

Tinh yeu dau tien cua toi

trong lop toi dau nam toi thich nhat la hoang ngoc lam nhung gio day truoc anh mat ho hung cua 1 nguoi ma toi cam thay buon vo cung .chang le toi thich nguoi do chu ,toi that ko hieu noi chinh ban than toimusic.1vn.net

wbw

umh, Today I have a new fun. Because I feel bored with everything in class. On internet I am acquainted with a guy very handsome. So now I feel very happy...

my first love
    In my class, at the first of school year I like most is Hoang Ngoc Lam but now catching the cool look of another guy makes me feel sad so much. Perhaps I like this one ? I can't really understand myself toimusic.1vn.net

Tinh yeu dau tien cua toi

trong lop toi dau nam toi thich nhat la hoang ngoc lam nhung gio day truoc anh mat ho hung cua 1 nguoi ma toi cam thay buon vo cung .chang le toi thich nguoi do chu ,toi that ko hieu noi chinh ban than toimusic.1vn.net
    My First Love
    In my class, at the beginning of school year I liked Hoang Ngoc Lam most. But now catching an indifferent pass of another guy, I feel so sad. Have I fallen in love with that guy? I can't really understand myself toimusic.1vn.net

jankdev

Thank you everyone. I'm so glad you guys can help people like me.

I made a joke of myself, this was actually not the phases coming from my girl. She given me a wrong address. Really silly of me. Nevertheless, i really thank you for the help given.

I hope you can help me to translate the actual phase from her blog in another post. Thks.