Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help wif translation

Thread: Need help wif translation

Default Need help wif translation

Hi, can someone kindly can help to do some translations from vietnamese to english thanks....help appreciated

A lo mot nguoi hen nhat. khong xung dang lam ba cua dua tre. toi se k bao gio quen biet a nua.

Toi se k bao jo lam phien den doi song cua a nua. va a cung dung bao jo lam phien den toi. toi coi a da chet roi, nhu vay se tot cho cuoc sog cua toi.

thanks alot....urgent

You are a coward. You don't deserve to be the father of the child. I will never see you again. I will never bother you anymore and you don't ever bother me. You are dead to me and it is better for my life.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

You are a coward. You don't worth being the kid's father. I will never see you again. Don't annoy me. I will never trouble you anymore . I regard you as the dead and your death is better for my life.

You are a coward. You don't deserve to be the father of the child. I do not know you. I will never bother you anymore and you are not to bother me. You are as good as dead to me. It is for the best.