Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help

Thread: Please help

De_thuong Heo

Default Please help

I hope some 1 be able to help translate this sentences:-

I really don't know what to say anymore. Maybe I tried too hard to change you to have a normal lifestyle. All the things I tell you is not about you wrong or not good. All i am trying to do to make you realise. But everytime you misunderstand my intention. I really have nothing to say

Tôi thực sự không biết nói gì hơn. Có lẽ Tôi đã cố gắng quá nhiều để bạn có được một cuộc sống bình thường. Tất cả mọi điều tôi nói không phải là bạn tốt hay không tốt. Mọi sự cố gắng của tôi chỉ là giúp bạn hiểu và thực hiện nó. Nhưng bạn cố tình như không hiểu. Tôi thực sự không còn gì để nói.

>>> >>> >>>
    that's my translation.
    Email: thuybot@gmail.com
    Yahoo: thuynfibd5@yahoo.com
    I just want to brush and improve my English.
    Let's contact if you want to ask to translate VN - EL.
    Exchange languages is an great idea.

All the things I tell you is not about you wrong or not good.

Can I suggest ..... "When I make suggestions I'm only trying to help and I do not judge you"

Quote Originally Posted by De_thuong Heo View Post
    I hope some 1 be able to help translate this sentences:-

I really don't know what to say anymore. Maybe I tried too hard to change you to have a normal lifestyle. All the things I tell you is not about you wrong or not good. All i am trying to do to make you realise. But everytime you misunderstand my intention. I really have nothing to say
    Thực sự, anh không biết phải nói gì hơn nữa. Có lẽ bởi vì anh đã cố gắng quá nhiều trong việc tìm cách thay đổi em, để em có một cuộc sống bình thừơng. Tất cả những gì anh khuyên nhủ em không phải cố ý nói rằng em tốt hay là em xấu xa gì, mà là cố ý để cho em nhận thức sự kiện. Nhưng mỗi lần như thế em lại hiểu lầm dự tính của anh. Anh thực sự không còn gì nói nữa.