Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Possible to check if Him/Her is married in VN?

Thread: Possible to check if Him/Her is married in VN?

Frank55028

Default Possible to check if Him/Her is married in VN?

Hi, is there anyone can guide me if there's any source to check whether Him/Her is married in VN?
    Last edited by Frank55028; 09-12-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: to delete this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frank55028 View Post
    Hi, is there anyone can guide me if there's any source to check whether Him/Her is married in VN?
    Give him/her a call after midnight
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

there are sort of private detective service which can be handy. but what seems to be the problem here? should not mess around with girls/boys you dont know very well you might get into trouble. there are lots of scam lately my friend...dont get yourself ripped off.

Frank55028

There's not much problem here. It's only I have not visited my wife's family, only talk to her mum thru phone. I just want to check whether she already married in VN, or had married before?

Do you think that the private detective can check all this issues? Do you know the price of hiring a private detective to check?

please advice thanks...

sorry man i dont know where to find that service, i just happened to read it somewhere...

This is not something you need to worry about if the procedures and paperworks are done in Vietnam. They must be done at a local council and they will ask for clearance from ALL councils where she has been lived since she was 16 to make sure that she is actually single/divorced.

Frank55028

Quote Originally Posted by ncchinh View Post
    This is not something you need to worry about if the procedures and paperworks are done in Vietnam. They must be done at a local council and they will ask for clearance from ALL councils where she has been lived since she was 16 to make sure that she is actually single/divorced.
    I will be doing all the registration of marriage in Singapore. Must I still do the registration procedures in VN? So If I don't do any registration in VN, I won't be able to find out if she is marry before?

dzodzo

I will be doing all the registration of marriage in Singapore. Must I still do the registration procedures in VN? So If I don't do any registration in VN, I won't be able to find out if she is marry before?
    Sure, your partner has to show-up her single certification, in that case sure you'll find out.

Default address/council

But how do I know which council to go to if I don't have her address? Can check through passport number? name and date of birth?

I guess the best way is to ask Vietnam Embassador's office, you 'll get the right answer.
    Some VN women declare that they are single after divorcing. Some VN people think that single is to have no husband or wife although they had one before.

Good luck!