Hi all friends
Right now !I'm doing paraphrasing and summary . please can help me check that my paraphrasing and summary correct information as well as original source, and my grammar
Thank you all friends who want to help me very much

Original source:
Another not so surprising outcome of this report is that this vicious circle of chatting online has mostly affected our youth. The traffic in the chat rooms is made up of the users in the age-group or 13 to 30. They could not differentiate between the gentility and fakeness of the person with whom they are sharing their personal information.
Paraphrasing:
According to statistics of the danger of chatting online (19 Feb 2009), the result of this report shows that youth’s generation is impacted by the evil of chatting online is not shock because chatting online on the internet is created to members who are “between 13 – 30 ages”. These users can not be aware characteristics of good and bad people who are exchange information.

I'm cotinue doing my summary. I need to hand in to my instructor in the tomorrow morning. please hurry help me thank you