Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me to translate some vietnam passages - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me to translate some vietnam passages

can you translate these two also...

hom nay anh co lam ko e cung rat nho anh dao nay cong viec cua anh the nao chi gai anh co khoe ko e chuc anh dat dc nhung u'o'c mo trong cuoc song cung nhu trong linh vuc tinh yeu mong ngay gap anh nho anh nhieu.

khoe ko anh e that la co phu'o'c khi nhan dc nhu'ng lo'i noi cua a danh cho e cam o'n anh nhe anh a that su' e chu'a chup dc kieu hinh nao ca hen anh khi khac nhe hen gap lai anh mot ngay ngan nhat.

I have another one.

ko sao dau anh vi e chua ngu dc ma the anh van chua ngu a thoi co gang ngu di ko anh hu'o'ng den su'c khoe do anh mong ngay gap anh chuc anh ngu ngon.

can somebody help me with these please?????

hom nay anh co lam ko e cung rat nho anh dao nay cong viec cua anh the nao chi gai anh co khoe ko e chuc anh dat dc nhung u'o'c mo trong cuoc song cung nhu trong linh vuc tinh yeu mong ngay gap anh nho anh nhieu.

Are you working today? I miss you a lot tơo. How was your work? And how is your sister doing? I wish that you will be able to achieve your dreams in your life and your love life. I am lơoking forward to meeting you and miss you much!

khoe ko anh e that la co phu'o'c khi nhan dc nhu'ng lo'i noi cua a danh cho e cam o'n anh nhe anh a that su' e chu'a chup dc kieu hinh nao ca hen anh khi khac nhe hen gap lai anh mot ngay ngan nhat.

How are you doing? I felt I was really blessed when I read your words. Thanks Dear. And Dear, I really haven’t taken a picture. Another time ok? Sêe you in the earliest day.

ko sao dau anh vi e chua ngu dc ma the anh van chua ngu a thoi co gang ngu di ko anh hu'o'ng den su'c khoe do anh mong ngay gap anh chuc anh ngu ngon.

No problem Dear. I haven’t gone to bed yet. You are still awake tơo?! You should try to sleep for your health. Looking forward to the day meeting you, have a gơod night Dear!
    Last edited by chickendog; 02-14-2009 at 05:37 AM.
    To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
    -Abraham Maslow

thanks chicken dog....