Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Pls help translate to Viet Urgently

Thread: Pls help translate to Viet Urgently

Frank55028

Default Pls help translate to Viet Urgently

hi, is it possible to translate to Viet urgently...

Dear wife,

I know all the messages that you sent me today. I am very sorry, all this while we cannot communicate well and I had caused so much pain to you.

Now, I also very sad, and I really felt guilty and regretted. I cannot ask for much now since I caused you so much pain.

Now I only sincerely hope that you can give me last chance to redemn my mistakes. I really cannot live without you....

PLs help thanks

[QUOTE=Frank55028;17878]hi, is it possible to translate to Viet urgently...

Dear wife,

I know all the messages that you sent me today. I am very sorry, all this while we cannot communicate well and I had caused so much pain to you.
    Anh thấu hiểu những thư tín em đã gửi cho anh ngày hôm nay. Tất cả những điều này...anh xin lổi, trong khi đó chúng ta đã không thể thông hiểu hết cho nhau và anh đẫ làm em đau đớn xót xa.

Now, I also very sad, and I really felt guilty and regretted. I cannot ask for much now since I caused you so much pain.
    Bây giờ, anh cũng thật là buồn, và anh cũng cảm thấy mình tội lổi và hối tiếc. Giờ đây anh không thể van xin gì hơn nữa vì anh đã gây quá nhiều đau khổ cho em.

Now I only sincerely hope that you can give me last chance to redemn (redeem) my mistakes. I really cannot live without you....
    Thời điểm này anh chỉ thành thật hy vọng rằng em cho anh cơ hội cuối cùng để chuộc lại lổi lầm. Anh thật sự không thể sống thiếu em được.