Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please anyone can help me check the introduction of essay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: please anyone can help me check the introduction of essay

finally, this is the conclusion of this essay. please all friends can help me check puntuation , spelling and grammar. thank you

In brief, Vietnam and Canada are very dissimilar. However, the most interesting difference between Vietnam and Canada is the style of clothing in several ways traditional clothes and modern styles in Vietnam, and seasonal climates affect fashion in Canada. Unlike Vietnam, Canadians has more choices and opportunities what are fashion clothes they like. Moreover, even though there are basic differences in the fashion between Vietnam and Canada the end result is the same; in so far as, the way we dress is a reflection of the respect, courtesy and general human characteristics everyone shares. It is clear to see that clothing is not only the style but also the characteristics of human. As Charlie Chaplin said “I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born.” Is it true or not?

HiHucCaoGio

Quote Originally Posted by kutron View Post
    finally, this is the conclusion of this essay. please all friends can help me check puntuation , spelling and grammar. thank you

In brief, Vietnam and Canada are very dissimilar. However, the most interesting difference between Vietnam and Canada is the style of clothing in several ways traditional clothes and modern styles in Vietnam, and seasonal climates affect fashion in Canada. Unlike Vietnam, Canadians has more choices and opportunities what are fashion clothes they like. Moreover, even though there are basic differences in the fashion between Vietnam and Canada the end result is the same; in so far as, the way we dress is a reflection of the respect, courtesy and general human characteristics everyone shares. It is clear to see that clothing is not only the style but also the characteristics of human. As Charlie Chaplin said “I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born.” Is it true or not?
    Kutròn, I took the liberty to rewrite your conclusion paragraph as I don't know how to fix your paragraph word by word. I hope you agree with some of the changes in ideas and selection of terms. Feel free to take it as is or change back

----------------------------------

As you can see, Viet Nam and Canada have many differences. Among these, the most interesting contrast is how their people choose the clothing styles. People in Viet Nam differentiate their dress code according to traditional or contemporary styles. Due to the temperate climate, most people can keep wearing the same fashion style year round. Canadians, on the other hand, mostly dressed according to seasons. In the summer many people wear light, airy clothing while during the winter everyone put on heavy coats and gloves. Changing seasons have a much bigger influent on how people in Canada dressed.

Even though people from the two countries dressed differently, the reasonings are very similar. Most people garments reflect their styles as well as their age, taste, occasion and social status. It is also obvious that clothing is not only about the styling but also about the character of a person. Charlie Chaplin once said “I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born.” It is indeed so true.