Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Cloze Tests

Thread: Cloze Tests

Arrow Cloze Tests

các bạn ơi mình có mấy bài clozetests khá hay các bạn làm thử hen

Read the tests and thinking of the world which best fits each other space:
    1. Jack Pask and his............Dora were worried about their son Danny. The boy stayed out too long, not coming home............. very late at night. This bad habit...........the parents anxious. So one day Jack said Mrs.............., " I'm going to teach our son a ..............He's got ..................business being out till after midnight." The next evening Danny left the house .........usual."I'm going to a disco", he ............to his mother." There 's no need to wait up ................me." Then the front door shut with a bang ...............big Danny.
    2. One morning last summer Jessie ..............some sandwiches for her husband's lunch.They were sausage sandwiches. There was one small sausage......over, so Jessie gave.......to Henry, het litttle dog.Henry ate it up.Half an hour........, the dog got ill.He kept .........shaking his head, and rubbing it.........his foot.Jessie thought,"He's ill.He must have eaten...........that didn't agree with him.May be that.......was bad." Then she remembered her husband's ...........She ran to the telephone and............Jim at his office in town.
    3.Edgar Lewis was a coal miner .............for thirty years he had worked underground in a coal mine.It was hard and dangerous ..........One day Edgar had an ............in the mine; a lot ot stone fell on him.A sharp stone cut through his left leg like a .............through butter.Edgar lost consciousness.When he......, he was in bed in the mine doctor's room.He left around with his......There was no left leg .........his left leg ought to be."Nurse!" he called loudly.A nurse came."What have you.................with my left leg?" Edgar demanded.She pointed to a brown cardboard box...........the floor.".........it is, Mr Lewis , in that box" she said.

Jackie

First try entering some words yourself, then I am happy to help with corrections if needed.
    Just try - You will learn must faster this way.

Cheers Jackie