Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Can I please have some help with this translation thank you

Thread: Can I please have some help with this translation thank you

Smile Can I please have some help with this translation thank you

Em da nhan douc email cua anh roi. Tai vi e khong muon nghe dien thoai. hay tra loi tin nhan cua anh. Bo vi e boun anh goi email cho em anh noi nhung chuyen em khong thich. em khong co du tu de yeu anh Ma bay gio em da hie motngay ma khong lien lat voi anh em boun lam. Boi vi em da yeu anh roi

Thanks for your help

Regards

Trevor

Hi Trevor,
    The translation is below. Can you make sure that the sentence "khong co du tu de yeu anh" is actually "khong co du tu cach de yeu anh." If so, then my translation is correct

I have already received your email. It is because i don't want to pick up the phone or reply your text message. I am sad that you talked about things i didn't like in your emails. I am not good enough for you. But now i see that every day we don't talk i feel so sad . Because i have already loved you.

Default Thanks Kindly

Chickendog,

Thanks mate I did copy an sms into an email and it should have read

khong co du tu tin de yeu anh I missed the tin sorry about that.

I really apprecaite your help I plan to learn Vietnamese I have picked up about 30 words from a cd and my communicating with my friend but I really need to learn the prounciation. By this I mean the how to interpret the tones.

Thanks again

Best Trevor