Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help to translate this(SOS) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help to translate this(SOS)

YukoTesnow

"Given a choice i would want you to stay at vietnam,Let me save up enough money and then i will bring you over.If you are serious about me,i will save up and marry you.But try learning english so i can introdue you to my family.
    Can you give me your address?i will try to fly over next month to meet your mother"

neu cho lua chon, Anh se chon de em o vietnam. De anh de danh tien khi nao du tien, anh se dua em sang day. Neu em that tinh voi anh, anh se de danh tien de cuoi em. Nhung em co gang hoc tieng anh nha! de anh co the gioi thieu em voi gia dinh cua anh. Em co the nao cho anh dia chi cua em? Anh see co gang bay qua thang toi de gap Bac gai.

thanks YUKO

need help again to translate this to english

CO that la thang sau anh qua viet nam gap me em kg?Neu that em mung lam.Em rat muon anh qua viet nam cho biet.Em nho anh rat nhieu.Nghe anh ra joochait

YukoTesnow

is it true you will come to vietnam next month? if it is true, I am very happy?
    I really want you to visit vietname to have an idea. I miss you alot. I heard you go joochait.