Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help Me To Translate

Thread: Help Me To Translate

Default Help Me To Translate

Mmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by singaporezyz; 07-08-2007 at 09:54 AM.

hung_tutor

Không dùng dấu Tiếng Việt thì làm sao mà hiểu được?

Click on "Vietnamese input: ON" on the top of the page to enter Viet Chars.

Quote Originally Posted by singaporezyz View Post
    tui dinh moi ba chi tui qua day choi do - tui nho luc truoc Dave phai viet thu moi bao lanh ban Vy nen ban Vy moi co thu de dem di lanh su xin visa phai khong? Neu dung la nhu vay thi noi dung thu moi bao lanh nhu the nao - ban Vy chi giup de ban Chi viet duoc khong? Cam on ban , hope some can help me thanks, singapore girl,
    I was planning to invite my older sister over here for a visit. I remembered from before that, Dave had to write a letter in order to sponsor Vy's friend, so that Vy's friend could take that letter to the consulate to apply for a visa, is that correct. If so, what was the nature of the letter's content? Can Vy's friend help to show me, so I can ask (my friend)* to write it? Thank you my friend.

I put "my friend" in parentheses because I have a sense that Ban Chi could also be a person's name. This is a little confusing.
    Last edited by carolton67; 07-07-2007 at 09:38 AM.