Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me translate form english to vietnamese. Thank you

Thread: help me translate form english to vietnamese. Thank you

hanfoun

Smile help me translate form english to vietnamese. Thank you

Hello my dear. I hope you and your daughter are fine. How is your work? Sometimes, it is difficult for me to send you one message every week. When I have too much work or when I travel it is not possible to translate your messages and answer. It does not mean I forget you or I do not want to contact you anymore. I do not know yet when I will come to Vn next year. I will let you know when I decide. I miss you too. I wish you the best.

Chào em. Anh hy vọng em và con gái của em đều khỏe. Công việc của em thế nào? Thỉnh thoảng, thật khó cho anh để gửi tin nhắn cho em mỗi tuần. Khi anh có quá nhiều việc hoặc khi anh đi du lịch thì anh không thể dịch tin nhắn và trả lời chúng. Điều đó không có nghĩa anh đã quên em hay anh không muốn liên lạc với em nữa. Anh không biết khi nào anh sẽ trở về Việt Nam năm sau. Anh sẽ cho em biết khi anh quyết định xong. Anh cũng nhớ em. Anh mong những điều tốt đẹp nhất cho em.
    Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing ^^

hanfoun

Cam on em nhieu lam. Thank you so much for your help. Is it your photo? If yes, you are a very cute girl. Con gai dep. Phai khong?

Yes, this's my photo ^^
    Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing ^^