Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help me please, thank you

Thread: Help me please, thank you

Smile Help me please, thank you

Sorry for yeterday. I disturbed you with my sms. I sent it friday but you received it the day after. I do not know why. I hope you were not already sleeping. Forgive me if i bothered you. Wish you the best and hope to get news from you again.
    Last edited by camb; 09-21-2008 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    Sorry for yeterday. I disturbed you with my sms. I hope you were not already sleeping. Forgive me if i bothered you. Wish you the best
    No problem
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Sorry, I do not see the translation. Can anyone else translate. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    Sorry for yeterday. I disturbed you with my sms. I sent it friday but you received it the day after. I do not know why. I hope you were not already sleeping. Forgive me if i bothered you. Wish you the best and hope to get news from you again.
    You have to tell us you are a male or female, and the relation of you and the person who you want to send message. If you are a man and the person you want to message is your lover or younger than you... If it is wrong, please reply soon therefore we can help you.

Xin lỗi về chuyện hôm qua. Anh đã nhắn tin quấy rầy em. Anh đã gởi tin vào thứ Sáu nhưng em đã nhận được tin vào ngày hôm sau. Tôi không biết tại sao lại như vậy. Tôi hy vọng lúc đó em chưa đi ngủ . Tha lỗi cho tôi nếu tôi đã làm em bực mình. Chúc em những điều tốt đẹp nhất và hy vọng lại nhận được tin tức từ em.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Thank you for the precious help and the transaltion. I appreciate it very much.
    Have a nice day. Best regards