Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
First post, translation please ?

Thread: First post, translation please ?

Default First post, translation please ?

Hello,

I am new to the forum, currently working in Vietnam and possibly working here on a more regular basis so I figure I may try and learn some basic Vietnamese although I see that it is not going to be easy !

I have made some good friends already and I asked one of them to write to me in Vietnamese thinking that I would be able to translate it easily using the internet, this is not the case haha.

Could someone help me translate the following text please ?

Di trung quoc ve gan ca tuan nay roi cung hoi met nhung cung rat la vui , vi cong viec thuan loi va biet duoc nhieu dieu rat moi me va hay . ve gan mot tuan va ngay nao cung fai di lam tu sang toi toi nen hoi met , va bay gio thi em dang bi benh . chi la bi cam thoi nhung nguoi van kho chiu va hoi bi sot nhe . cong viec va moi thu o day van binh thuong . @@@@@ da do benh roi va da bat dau di hoc lai , con @@@@@ thi khoe hon nhieu .
    Hy vong ban van khoe va moi viec van tot . hy vong som gap duoc ban va luc do minh se ko fai bi benh nua hahahhaha.

Many thanks

Zootop

Quote Originally Posted by zootop View Post
    Hello,

I am new to the forum, currently working in Vietnam and possibly working here on a more regular basis so I figure I may try and learn some basic Vietnamese although I see that it is not going to be easy !

I have made some good friends already and I asked one of them to write to me in Vietnamese thinking that I would be able to translate it easily using the internet, this is not the case haha.

Could someone help me translate the following text please ?

Di trung quoc ve gan ca tuan nay roi cung hoi met nhung cung rat la vui , vi cong viec thuan loi va biet duoc nhieu dieu rat moi me va hay . ve gan mot tuan va ngay nao cung fai di lam tu sang toi toi nen hoi met , va bay gio thi em dang bi benh . chi la bi cam thoi nhung nguoi van kho chiu va hoi bi sot nhe . cong viec va moi thu o day van binh thuong . @@@@@ da do benh roi va da bat dau di hoc lai , con @@@@@ thi khoe hon nhieu .
    Hy vong ban van khoe va moi viec van tot . hy vong som gap duoc ban va luc do minh se ko fai bi benh nua hahahhaha.

Many thanks

the coloured work is not clearly, It may be "con @@@@@" (@@@@@'s child, son or daughter) or "còn @@@@" (and @@@@@)
    I think it may be "@@@@@'s child"

Zootop
    The coloured work is not clearly, It may be "con @@@@@" (@@@@@'s child, son or daughter) or "còn @@@@" (and @@@@@)
    I think it may be "@@@@@'s child"

(I) went China and have gone back (Vietnam) nearly a week. (I'm) tired a little but be very happy, because the work was favourable and (I) got many new and interesting things. (I) have gone back nearly a week, but (I) must go to work from the morning to the night through everyday, so I am tired a little, and now, I was sick already. only a flu but I feel uncomfortable and have a slightly temperature. The work and everything at here is still normal. @@@@@ was reduced my sickness already and have restarted to study. @@@@@'s child was more healthy.
    (I) hope you are fine and everything is good, (I) hope to see you soon and we will not be sick again.
    Last edited by livelong; 09-06-2008 at 09:14 PM.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh