Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation Help

Thread: Translation Help

Smile Translation Help

Hi all,

I have some country names in need of your help/translation. They are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey and the United Kingdom.

I would much appreciate if you can post the translation. Thank you very much!

Answer:

Some minutes ago, I got the translation from one of my friends. I posted the translation here for your reference.

Áo, Bỉ, Bungari, Cộng Hòa Séc, Đan Mạch, Estonia, Phần Lan, Đức, Iceland, Ireland, Li Thua Nia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Hà Lan, Nauy, Bồ Đào Nha, Tây Ban Nha, Thụy Sĩ, Thụy Điển, Thổ Nhĩ Kỳ, và Vương Quốc Anh.
    Last edited by verana; 08-27-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by verana View Post
    Hi all,

I have some country names in need of your help/translation. They are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey and the United Kingdom.

I would much appreciate if you can post the translation. Thank you very much!

Answer:

Some minutes ago, I got the translation from one of my friends. I posted the translation here for your reference.

Áo, Bỉ, Bungari, Cộng Hòa Séc, Đan Mạch, Estonia, Phần Lan, Đức, Iceland, Ireland, Li Thua Nia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Hà Lan, Nauy, Bồ Đào Nha, Tây Ban Nha, Thụy Sĩ, Thụy Điển, Thổ Nhĩ Kỳ, và Vương Quốc Anh.
    It is a bad idea to translate a "proper noun" into a different language! You are neither familiar with Austria nor Áo for example....
    why don't you just try to memorize the original one, Australia? What's your purpose or intention?