Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
check ^^ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: check ^^

Thank dethuong very much .
    How are you ? You are still work now , aren't you ? . Or you arrived brother's state . when will you go to university ? . And how is about the laptop? . Have you got a new one ? .
    I pray for you and your family have many good things , happy,lucky,success ....
    And the last one , How do you know "i'm flirting a sexy innocent girl" . That is just a joke .
    _I understood about "intransitive verb" and "transitive verb" :
    *intransitive verb
    EX : Birds fly in the sky .
    The windows closed .
    *transitive verb
    EX : The little girl opened the door.
    He kissed many girl .
    Isn't it so ?

Sad Sad Sunday
    This Sunday was a bad day . I got up early and start up my computer immediately ( I very like play computer game online ) . But the computer didn't start , Screen was all a black .Anyway , I know a little bit about computer , so I opened up the computer ( Just saw for fun ). I thought the main or the ram had damages . But i couldn't check them .Anyway, I decided to bring it for "doctor of computer - Icare " .This centrel is near my house . I met a young man with a white shirt (The clothes for a doctor ) . He checked my computer for a long time , i really tired to waiting .And then , He said the ram have some error and him advice to me would be to buy a new ram . Hix hix oh my money . I bought a brand new ram price 56$ . . Oh sad sunday ...

Quote Originally Posted by wewa View Post
    Thanks dethuong very much .
    How are you ? You are still work now , aren't you ? . Or you arrived brother's state . when will you go to university ? . And how is about the laptop?. Have you got a new one ? .
    I pray for you and your family have many good things , happy,lucky,success ....
    And the last one , How do you know "i'm flirting a sexy innocent girl". That is just a joke.
    _I understood about "intransitive verb" and "transitive verb" :
    *intransitive verb
    EX : Birds fly in the sky .
    The windows closed .
    *transitive verb
    EX : The little girl opened the door.
    He kissed many girl .
    Isn't it so ?
    You got it, buddy. I returned the laptop and got my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by wewa View Post
    Sad Sad Sunday
    This Sunday was a bad day . I got up early and start up my computer immediately ( I very like play computer game online ) . But the computer didn't start , Screen was all a black .Anyway , I know a little bit about computer , so I opened up the computer ( Just saw for fun ). I thought the main or the ram had damages . But i couldn't check them .Anyway, I decided to bring it for "doctor of computer - Icare " .This centrel is near my house . I met a young man with a white shirt (The clothes for a doctor) . He checked my computer for a long time , i really tired to waiting .And then , He said the ram have some error and him advice to me would be to buy a new ram . Hix hix oh my money . I bought a brand new ram price 56$ . . Oh sad sunday ...
    You have money now huh!
    I have to use my brother's Computer. How poor I am!!!
    Last edited by dethuong_x0x; 08-11-2008 at 09:21 PM.
    Nhất tự vi sư , bán tự vi sư
    ---
    1st Version:
    Anyone who teaches me one word - even half a word - is still my teacher.
    2nd Version:
    Even he who teaches me the smallest bit can still be called my teacher

Please correct my grammar as you see fit. Much appreciated!

Return the past
    Do you believe people can return the past ? It might be in a "time ship" as some fiction books .
    Can you image one day when you get up every thing in the world was change . They return the past .
    There no longer have buildings , shops , suppermarkets , cinemas ...But there are very beautiful with many trees , green fields , nice streams , imposing mountains ...The scenery is very nice . The air doesn't pollute any longer but it is very fresh and pure .The street is quite and the noise dissappear .
    How will you feeling ? exciting , embarass , nervous , or scared . In my opinion , that is really fantastic .
    But you also have many troubles .There have no electric light ,no computer , no internet,no air conditioning , no central heating , no fridge , no multi rice cooker , no vacuum cleaner . That is really a night mare . And when you work . Every thing takes many time as long , like the cooking and every thing .
    At last , every thing is imagination but i thinks that can happen one day in the future .