Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Trying again to get a complete translation. Thank you.

Thread: Trying again to get a complete translation. Thank you.

bouffon

I got your message. It is very sad when someone you love is sick. I hope your mother's health will improve. I guess it is a very difficult time for you because of all the problems you have to face. Courage. I think of you. I wish you and your family good health and good luck.
    Last edited by bouffon; 08-09-2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Thank you for the help.

bouffon

Sorry. I need you help again as I have to answer my friend's message. Here is the text I want to translate to vietnamese. Thank you.

"I got your message. It is very sad when someone you love is sick. I hope your mother's health will improve. I guess it is a very difficult time for you because of all the problems you have to face. Courage. I think of you. I wish you and your family good health and good luck."
    Last edited by bouffon; 08-09-2008 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bouffon View Post
    Sorry. I need you help again as I have to answer my friend's message. Here is the text I want to translate to vietnamese. Thank you.

"I got your message. It is very sad when someone you love is sick. I hope your mother's health will improve. I guess it is a very difficult time for you because of all the problems you have to face. Courage. I think of you. I wish you and your family good health and good luck."
    Anh đã nhận được lời nhăn gửi của em. Thật đáng buồn khi người minh yêu thương bị bệnh. Anh hy vọng sức khỏe của mẹ em mau bình phục. Anh đoán rằng đây là là thời gian khó khăn nhất của em vì em gặp phải quá nhiều vấn đề. Can đảm lên. Anh ngĩ nhiều về em. Anh cầu chúc em và gia đình mạnh khỏe và gặp nhiều may mắn.

bouffon

Thank you again and again.