Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need again help to translate from english to vietnamese. Thank you.

Thread: Need again help to translate from english to vietnamese. Thank you.

Exclamation Can someone help me to translate from english into vietnamese? Thank you.

Honey, thank you for your message. I am fine but I got a bad cold last week. I am at work today. I still do not know exactly when I will come back in Vietnam. Maybe in November but more probably in January before the Têt. Unfortunately, I can not come sooner because I have a lot of work to do at home. I know it is a long time to wait for us before we see again but I hope we will spend more time together next time. I hope you will trust me and accept to travel with me next time.
    What about you? How are you? Where are you now? Are you still looking for a job? I miss you every day and dream of you every night. I wish you good luck and good health. I love you. Kisses.
    Last edited by camb; 06-03-2008 at 12:28 PM.

duyen

If the boy send this mesage to a girl
    Em yêu, cảm ơn msg của em. Anh khỏe nhưng anh đã bị cảm lạnh tuần trước. Hôm nay anh đã đi làm. Anh vẫn chưa biết chính xác khi nào anh sẽ trở lại Việt Nam. Có thể vào tháng 11 nhưng cũng có khi sẽ lâu hơn là vào tháng 1 trước Tết. Anh không thể thực hiện sớm hơn vì anh có rất nhiều việc phải làm ở nhà. Anh biết đó là một khoảng thời gian dài chúng ta phải chờ đợi để gặp lại nhau nhưng anh hi vọng chúng ta sẽ có nhiều thời gian bên nhau vào thời gian tới. Anh hi vọng em sẽ tin anh và đồng ý đi du lịch với anh vào thời gian tới.
    Em thế nào? có khỏe không ? Giờ em đang ở đâu? Em vẫn đang tìm việc ư? Anh nhớ em mỗi ngày và mơ về em mỗi tối. Anh mong em luôn may mắn và mạnh khỏe. Anh yêu em. Hôn em.

Default Thank you.

Thank you very much for you help. I appreciate.