Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help me plz!!!

Thread: Help me plz!!!

Default Help me plz!!!

Uhm! Đây là email của một người bạn..em đọc và không hiểu 1 số từ..mong mọi người giúp đỡ
    "i hope you're still cool with me. i remember we said that we like emailing each other, and you must think im lying now. Well im not and i love having you as my friend, so keep writing to me ok "
    "i have new pictures for you! I went to Spain in March, to a place called Benidorm. It was really nice, it was for my brothers friends stag due "
    Những từ màu đỏ là những từ em cần mọi người giải thích thêm. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lebaotram1_5 View Post
    Uhm! Đây là email của một người bạn..em đọc và không hiểu 1 số từ..mong mọi người giúp đỡ
    "i hope you're still cool with me. i remember we said that we like emailing each other, and you must think im lying now. Well im not and i love having you as my friend, so keep writing to me ok "
    "i have new pictures for you! I went to Spain in March, to a place called Benidorm. It was really nice, it was for my brothers friends stag due "
    Những từ màu đỏ là những từ em cần mọi người giải thích thêm. Thanks!!!
    i hope you're still cool with me = Tớ hi vọng cậu vẫn thích (làm bạn với) tớ
    you must think im lying now. Well im not = Chắc cậu nghĩ tớ nói dối. Nhưng không phải thế đâu
    stag due = I have no idea
    Don't try to look so wise
    Don't cry cause you're so right
    Don't dry, with fakes or fear
    Cause you will hate yourself in the end